Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably get close to one of everything again. I don't buy chronoscope though. I'll have to see how much money I have, I dropped $850 on bones 4 as it was my first kickstarter. My mom and I paint together and I know she will want every large figure. We got all the big stuff in bones 4 and she painted all of them within 2 months.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Tmac2200 said:

I will probably get close to one of everything again. I don't buy chronoscope though. I'll have to see how much money I have, I dropped $850 on bones 4 as it was my first kickstarter. My mom and I paint together and I know she will want every large figure. We got all the big stuff in bones 4 and she painted all of them within 2 months.

yes, wanting the large figures is correct.  all you folks buying characters...BAH humbug :)

Sanjay

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, turbocooler said:

I recently picked up Reality's Edge: Cyberpunk Skirmish Rules -- I hope there is good chronoscope figures  to build my cyberpunk gangs

funny thing about cyber punk, almost anything is it if you have enough cyber arms to throw around!

• Like 5
On 9/10/2019 at 2:09 PM, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

I see a bad sheep flying

I see trouble all the way

I see earthquakes and lightning

I see baaaaad times today ...

There's a Pawn comic I would link but for the naked demoness. ::P:

Same guy that did The Bard. :lol:

8 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Yup

20190901_132956.thumb.jpg.5626efa396b9ca25a79eb750c2090399.jpg

20190901_133006.thumb.jpg.4cd5ace7c9fce4cc5235368b1cccee04.jpg

20190901_133009.thumb.jpg.6895a547b040a903a5f75c849019c80e.jpg

20190901_133012.thumb.jpg.169cd39caf15b4d7cbe16706fc157293.jpg

Squeeeee! ::D:

• Like 9
On 9/11/2019 at 12:28 PM, breegull said:

Yeah, I plan to do all my pledging in the pledge manager, probably as late as possible. I want less of a chance of getting blindsided by more unannounced changes to sculpts and such.

Can you explain what you mean?  I have never done a kickstarter. Do you pledge money at kickstarter.com and also at the pledge manager? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Waka said:

Can you explain what you mean?  I have never done a kickstarter. Do you pledge money at kickstarter.com and also at the pledge manager? 

Yes. Not all kickstarters have a pledge manager but when they do you can add things to your order after the kickstarter is over. It's both a good thing in that you can add stuff as you get more money later and a bad thing as it leads to extended periods of spending and larger final orders. 

Unless my finances take an unexpected turn for the better I may be another one pledging low. Need to see if what's on offer is tempting enough. Ahh, who am I trying to kid. I'll probably be in for a bunch eventually. Should maybe try another cull of the collection to fund things.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

That Japanese dragon sure is tempting... Pity it won't be that big in the Kickstarter. 

yeah that annoyed me. showing off this dragon for how big it is, and showing scale THEN saying it wont be this big.  Soooooo ... what was the point of doing all that?  hey look, here's our nice ferrari - oh but that's for the rich people. you get a corolla....

it does look good though, but that really annoyed me.

Sanjay

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, StarFyre said:

yeah that annoyed me. showing off this dragon for how big it is, and showing scale THEN saying it wont be this big.  Soooooo ... what was the point of doing all that?  hey look, here's our nice ferrari - oh but that's for the rich people. you get a corolla....

it does look good though, but that really annoyed me.

Sanjay

I agree, I wasn't the happiest about seeing a gorgeously large dragon and then, oh hey, it won't be that big. 

I'd love one the size they were showing off.. 

• Like 1