Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

8 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

So I hear that Reaper is going to be running a new kickstarter.

D12E3E36-1BAC-4BA9-A687-59C8EDCEE0E1.thumb.png.32173ab5624dc3c7b025a0cc253af140.png

Only 15 more sleeps.

I really wish that had been a sticker, not a postcard in our ReaperCon packs. Ah well. 

It'd be amazing if the big thing was a pirate ship... a SPACE pirate ship!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

There was a bones 5 flyer in the reapercon packet? I feel like they handed me incomplete bags. >__<

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

There was a bones 5 flyer in the reapercon packet? I feel like they handed me incomplete bags. >__<

I can send you mine. ( I think there was one in there. :unsure: )

• Like 4

I do hope they have the $1 pledge level again this time. I just backed a pretty expensive ks and my wife took issue with it... :unsure: I guess having a daughter just enter college and a son who will be entering next year will do that...,

so so I really can’t have much of a visible presence on this one. Though by my birthday and tax refund season I will be fine... 

• Like 4
  • Sad 7

14 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I really hope that this Thursday’s ReaperLive gives us enough Bones V previews to talk about through the whole  week to the following episode.

Cause it’s become painfully obvious that last Thursday’s ReaperLive didn’t even provide enough for us to talk about to get us through Monday...

It showed one model in an initially misleading way with respect to size and it isn't even one of the , most likely, top secret projects since we saw the image before. You expect that to be exciting? :)

Sanjay

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Crowley said:

Now I'm torn about whether I'd rather have a regular (wooden with sails) pirate ship or a SPACE pirate ship.

Would I be pushing my luck by asking for......both?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Now I'm torn about whether I'd rather have a regular (wooden with sails) pirate ship or a SPACE pirate ship.

Would I be pushing my luck by asking for......both?

Chaos.  That could be a huge surprise.   2 ships

Imagine that

Sanjay

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Crowley said:

I really wish that had been a sticker, not a postcard in our ReaperCon packs. Ah well. 

to quaote my spawn 

"Lets all play dino space pirates!"

I didnt get the chronoscope humanoid dinos, but  I suppose I can buy them retail. 

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

Sorry for the lack of replies on this thread. We've been extremely busy getting things ready, and right after ReaperCon to boot. 

We're going to try to be around here a little more over the next couple of weeks to answer questions, show previews, and to generally tease you guys.

Thanks for hanging in there with us! Two weeks to launch. 

TWO WEEKS!!! ::o:

Back to the Bones 5 Spreadsheet of Doom for me...

It really means a lot to us that you have stopped by to touch base!  It will give a big boost to your customers’ confidence to have a Reaper employee pop in to answer questions, etc. Thank you. We hope to see a lot of you round here once the official enthusiasm thread starts! ::):

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

Bryan and Cheryl were really great about staying with the forums when they were around; they did the work on the forums that the rest of us had never allocated time to do.

When they left, we never arranged to have someone fill their large shoes.

We'll do our best to pop in. It's the absolute least we could do, and our loyal forumites deserve so much more than what we've been giving. 

Just email me everything and I will "tease" it for you.  Im good at torture...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 9/16/2019 at 9:54 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

D&D has two critters inspired by Pliny's Catoblepas - the other is the bull style gorgon.

The old Ral Partha version was, properly speaking, a Flaubert's or Borges's Catoblepas, with its hog like head. (Borges is also the person that gave us the Peryton.)

This version? ... ... ... I got nuthin', but it looks cool. :zombie:

*EDIT* Huh, I can't find our copy of T. H. White's Bestiary: A Book of Beasts, a translation of a 12th Century bestiary.... And it is not available for the Kindle.

The Auld Grump

Like a Thomson's gazelle? :lol:

What is Bryan up to these days?

• Like 2