Darsc Zacal

Unofficial Bones V Enthusiasm and Comment thread *Previously the Completely Unofficial Commentary and Enthusiasm Thread For Reapers Upcoming Super Secret Project.

7 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

My expectation is to go in for $100 and wait. Usually, I'll spend at least that much, for certain. I'm probably not going to go in as much for dragons this time around, but I'm sure there'll be expansions or even the Core that makes at least $100 worth it. Hopefully I'll make more headway in painting in the near future, too.

I'm going put in for $200 instantly as it goes live and i can reach a computer.  Then will start up my spreadsheet of what i want and the cost at that point in time. Then the last week, adjust up or down as needed. 

since i dont do core sets, $200 should be good.  That said, bones 4 ended up being like 450, although i ended up not wanting a lot of it and sold it.  Will need to be more thoughtful this time 

The expansion could kill me.  Like, i must have the eye of the deep, and while i dont like the scale of the storm giant, i do like the model so want it. if the giants are in an expansion, that becomes a must buy.

Regards,

Sanjay

Edited by StarFyre
  • Like 4

The otter pirates are partially what I'm "worried" about... Since I suspect hubby will want some too.  That and it's more my wallet is worried what the full set will run... :p

• Like 2

6 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

The otter pirates are partially what I'm "worried" about... Since I suspect hubby will want some too.  That and it's more my wallet is worried what the full set will run... :p

My wife has demanded that I obtain the otters. I'm so lucky.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I might be putting in a $100 and getting big stuff again.  

The core last time just wasn't that interesting to me, but if those dragonborn end up in the core and they put in teiflings….I will have no choice.  Just depends on whats in it.  Im always trying to get new PC minis and NPC minis.  

• Like 4

I got the core in 1 and 2, skipped the core in 3, and went in for the core in 4 cause there was enough in it to excite me.

Can’t really say what I’ll do this time until I see what’s on offer.

• Like 5

I usually start with the core (just the value alone.. and then I'll have enough variety for my friends) and then go with any addons (and expansions) from there. In 4 I went totally overboard and got stuff, just to get it. I'll have to be a bit more reserved this time.. Of course I say that now. Once the KS is over, and the pledge manager is open.. all bets are off!

• Like 5

I think this time I need to really maintain a better budget for myself on this, so I'll most likely be in for $100 only until much later in the PM, unfortunately. The house we bought had a mold issue in the basement that needed rememdied, and then we started having weird electrical issues. Lots of money out the window. 

• Sad 7

35 minutes ago, Monkeywizard said:

Side note, are there any pictures of the Pirate Otters?

Yup

20190901_132956.thumb.jpg.5626efa396b9ca25a79eb750c2090399.jpg

20190901_133006.thumb.jpg.4cd5ace7c9fce4cc5235368b1cccee04.jpg

20190901_133009.thumb.jpg.6895a547b040a903a5f75c849019c80e.jpg

20190901_133012.thumb.jpg.169cd39caf15b4d7cbe16706fc157293.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

We should keep a running tally in the KS comments of how often the pun "I otter buy those" (or some variant) is used

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

19 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

We should keep a running tally in the KS comments of how often the pun "I otter buy those" (or some variant) is used

I don't think we otter do that! ;)

• Haha 6