Thrym

Spellcrow Minotaur Conversion to Minotaur Monk :: Thrym's Table

I wish we had a wider range of "civilized" minotaur miniatures, as I have minotaurs with a strong monastic tradition and there just aren't any adequate miniatures in most cases. I have been building figures on HeroForge, and have paid for one of the female minotaurs I built, but they're pricey. Definitely like the conversion work and paint job you've pulled off here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I wish we had a wider range of "civilized" minotaur miniatures, as I have minotaurs with a strong monastic tradition and there just aren't any adequate miniatures in most cases. I have been building figures on HeroForge, and have paid for one of the female minotaurs I built, but they're pricey. Definitely like the conversion work and paint job you've pulled off here.

The same can be said for pretty much any playable race that's kind of pigeon-holed into their preferred class, miniature-wise as well as in games.  I have used Grippli as a playable race in my campaigns for 30+ years and it took Mike at Stonehaven to finally make a variety of them.  I have them all.   :blues:   Assuming there were any available anywhere before that.

Keep pushing your interest.  Sculptors and manufacturers take notice if people start to ask for stuff repeatedly and from several sources.  Just look at all of the wonderful stuff that has come from the Bones Request Thread here.  Some of it isn't just the miniature subject either.  They've created sharper, harder plastics for weapons and other conversions, a myriad of colors for the plastic to represent various elements and forces, and much more, just from asking their user-base for suggestions.

• Like 2