Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Bone Golem?? Anything?

Looking for a large sized Bone Golem mini. There is the Pathfinder battles one but it's rare & ultra-expensive. Two things that don't go together well & I'd rather not pay the price resellers are selling it for. I know there is Conan board game one as well but it's spendy (over 20 with shipping). Again, I'd rather not pay the price for a table token.

I do have the Warlord graveyard golem but I'd rather have a all Bones conglomerate critter.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, haldir said:

Looking for a large sized Bone Golem mini. There is the Pathfinder battles one but it's rare & ultra-expensive. Two things that don't go together well & I'd rather not pay the price resellers are selling it for. I know there is Conan board game one as well but it's spendy (over 20 with shipping). Again, I'd rather not pay the price for a table token.

I do have the Warlord graveyard golem but I'd rather have a all Bones conglomerate critter.

Zenit Miniatures _ Nemesis Range Not Alive.

image.png.5a1356ccbaa3ff3690e878a93fad755b.png

• Like 4

Isn't the Savage Worlds Bone Fiend available in Bones, now? It's a little small on its own, but it should be easy to mash together two or three.

I think there's also an older giant skeleton in the Reaper catalog... Yes:

SKU 02742... Only$13. It's clearly a single skeleton, and you might want to get rid of the weapons, but it would certainly suggest a serious problem for your players.

28 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Zenit Miniatures _ Nemesis Range Not Alive.

image.png.5a1356ccbaa3ff3690e878a93fad755b.png

I really like that guy... May need one, myself...

• Like 1

The old mage knight bone golem is pretty good and can probably be found pretty cheap, he might be a bit small for your needs though.

Edited by EvilJames
Mage knight not hero clix
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheAuldGrump said:

If you know someone with a 3D printer there is this guy.

4a128e06984d48a18cb88470e935585a_preview

I spotted him while looking for Mighty Empire hexes - Big Mr. Tong also does those. ::):

The Auld Grump

Heh, funny you mention 3d printer...........I need to work on mine, hopefully next month.

Zenit one looks cool but looking more for like the Graveyard golem & the 3d printed one AGump, showed in terms of poses. The golem is in the process of digging a tunnel when the PCs meet it. Boneswarm would be nice as well. Again, the Pathfinder Battles one would be perfect but no way am I paying the prices the aftermarket wants for it (similar to Prepainted Beholders if not more...:wacko:). I saw the Mage Knight Bone Golems, I like em but they are too small for what I need.

I need em before Monday night so I may just go with the giant skeleton or the Warlord Graveyard Golem as I have those already.

• Like 3

The depictions of bone golems, in my experience, have varied. The one I know better is the four-armed one from Rahasia.

Which one are you thinking of?

• Like 1

This one is from a Adventure League module called "Into the Dark" (DDAL 08-07). What it is, is a pile of dwarf bones that have been summoned from a graveyard pit & formed into a golem. A wizard is using it to dig through a collapsed tunnel. I guess if you look at it the Boneswarm probably would be the best depiction but it has the stats of a stone golem. Looking at it that way I see limbs & such for digging & for punching the PCs.

• Like 2

Ok, so two-armed conglomeration of smaller sized bones... The Rahasia one is made of Giant bones and sports four arms.

There's an unpainted re-pose of the PF Battles one in Deep Cuts, probably more accessible than the Battles one, since you sound like you're really into that look.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, he's just up for PRE-order.

Edited by BlazingTornado
  • Like 2

Bummer you need it so soon, because yeah, there will be an unpainted version of the Pathfinder one released in the coming months.

Also a bummer you don't live closer to Portland! I have a Conan bone golem I'm not attached to.

20 hours ago, haldir said:

If you can wait a bit I believe wizkids is going to produce one for their unpainted pathfinder line

52 minutes ago, breegull said:

Bummer you need it so soon, because yeah, there will be an unpainted version of the Pathfinder one released in the coming months.

Also a bummer you don't live closer to Portland! I have a Conan bone golem I'm not attached to.

Obviously I did not read the entire thread lol

Yah, Monday is a quick turn around for a mini. I'm not even sure if the prepainted ones I order last night will make it to me by Monday. I do appreciate the ideas thou. I think I'll stick with my Graveyard....correction Grave Horror, for this one. I even attached his right arm at one point (mini has to be well over 10 years old, as I picked it up at one of the early ReaperCons).

There isn't many bones on it but I like the  mass of it.

• Like 1