Odd sized round plastic bases?

Arikiel

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How accurate to those dimensions do you need to be? A 60mm base is a bit more 2.5 inches, and a 40mm is a bit less than 1.5.

That 0.5 base might be a lot harder to come by. If you have a library, school, or friend with a 3D printer, that would be a simple print job. Well, depending on how fancy you want to get. Sloped sides, rounded sides, etc.

34 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

A 60mm base is a bit more 2.5 inches, and a 40mm is a bit less than 1.5.

Got those switched around, mate. 2.5 inches (63.5mm) is bigger than a 60mm base, and 1.5 inches (38.1mm)  is smaller than a 40mm.

To the OP, I don't think you'll be able to find plastic bases in the exact dimensions you want, since it has become standard for most miniature games to use 25/30/40/50mm.

Do you need them to be plastic for a specific reason? As in, you have polystyrene miniatures and you want to use plastic glue to attach them to the base? Or just prefer them?

If you must have plastic, I think you're best bet might be to get a sheet of styrene of the thickness you want, a circle template in inches, and cut them yourself. It'll be a bit of work if you need a lot.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:
57 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

A 60mm base is a bit more 2.5 inches, and a 40mm is a bit less than 1.5.

Got those switched around, mate. 2.5 inches (63.5mm) is bigger than a 60mm base, and 1.5 inches (38.1mm)  is smaller than a 40mm.

I got it right, less or more.