• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sirithiliel
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/creativebeast/beasts-of-the-mesozoic-ceratopsian-series-action-figures

Not sure if anyone cares, but thought i'd post it in case

well articulated (19 points on average), scientifically accurate action figures of 1/18th Ceratopsians. Not all have been unlocked yet though, and probably won't be before it's done

He has 1 successful kickstarter that he's fully delivered on in a timely manner and came out pretty well

• By TheAuldGrump
      Phillip Reed is getting back to his publishing roots - and doing A Kickstarter PDFs for lists of neat stuff, starting with A Dozen Sinister Rumors.

The sweet spot is... $1.

At this point, that gets you eight PDFs.

There are no physical rewards, only PDFs. And turn around should be swift.

Phil Reed used to run Ronin Arts, which specialized in these little PDFs, back when the OGL was new and shiny.

I am glad to see him getting back into it.

*EDIT* Only Five Days Left.

The Auld Grump
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresymom/heresylab-lord-of-deliverance-60mm-resin-and-stl-0?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      HERESYLAB - Many years in the hobby, covering all aspects of it, and with 20 years of experience in manufacturing metal, resin and plastic models. In the past 18 months I have designed over 80 models for our range, and delivered over 60000 miniatures to our backers and customers, facing some rough circumstances and unexpected issues. To include last one HG2.0 were we delivered 16000 miniatures (1250 packages) on schedule.
       PLAY  NOTE: The model will require a steel rod inserted to hold him in the air on this scenic base. A minimum of modelling experience will be required. 

• By Andy Kurovets
      Boiling Poison Dice set is far more than “just another dice set”. Each Boiling Poison Dice set pack contains a complete set of three D6 gaming dices.
      They can be used to play a large number of tabletop games and dice games.
      Whether you are a dice collector or a player, we are sure that you’ll find what you are looking for!  You can enjoy just making designs with them, or leaving them out on tables to play with

• By Balgin Stondraeg
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/shadowborne-games/oathsworn-into-the-deepwood

I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a thread about this one yet but I've been holding off 'til nearer the launch date to share my enthusiasm. Oathsworn: Into the Deepwood is a fantasy boardgame with a distinct Kingdom Death feel (but without the Kingdom Death anime feel). In this game humans live in isolated settlements surrounded by the deep dark forests. Big nasty monsters are a threat to humanity and heroes go out to fight the monsters.

The miniatures are a little on the large scale with the humans being around 35-40mm and the monsters being much larger. For combat players can use a deck of cards or roll dice. The dice are more random whilst the cards have a statistically even spread making them more predictable if that's what you prefer. Inbetween battling terrifying monsters the heroes get to do stuff in their settlements and go monster hunting (which will feature a choice based fighting fantasy/lone wolf/choose your own adventure gameplay element). There is an ally element to permit a vanquished player to continue to take part in a showdown with a temporary character. Some of the six playable characters are not human. There's a barbarian, priest, knight, witch, a plant based forest archer creature and a great armoured warrior bear!

Oh and if, unlike me, you have a mobile phone, the game will have a fully voiced narration app featuring the recognisable voice of James Cosmo (Lord Commander Mormont of the Night's Watch from Game of Thrones).

The project launches on 8th October.

Campaign preview page is up

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 150 Guests (See full list)