• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Painted the Witchunter General and his Dog
      3D Printed on my Elegoo Mars, Design Signum
      The Base is from CastnPlay also printed.

Part of my Children of the Night Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

Lucius joined the Order of Slayers as a young man, hunting Witches, Vampires and Demons felt like a calling to him.
      He did well, but he got overconfident and one day he went after a Strigoi Vampire without backup.
      When his crossbow malfunctioned the Strigoi was able to close in, Lucius was no match in hand to hand combat.
      The Strigoi lifted him up like a puppet and smashed Lucius to the ground breaking his back.
      Lucius was lucky that his fellow slayers had noticed his absence and had followed him, the strigoi escaped but Lucius lived.

Lucius didn't give up though, with the help of the Order's Engineer he got a steam driven wheelchair,and they made a special weapon for him.
      A triple barreled shotgun that could fire silver bullets combined with a crossbow.
      Over the years Lucius rose through the ranks till he became Head of the Order of Slayers himself.
      Still obsessed to find the Strigoi responsible for his broken spine he's eager to fight as ever.
      His loyal hound follows him everywhere.
      One day he will find the Strigoi and then he will have his revenge.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here's an heavy armored fellow ready for adventure. 07011, Borin Ironbrow the Dwarf Adventurer was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. He was initialy part of the Dungeon Dwellers line. Hopefully, he will make the jump and eventually be integrated into the Bones USA line.

• By Metalchaos
      Here's one of my favorite models 03404, Gris Knotslip sculpted by Jason Wiebe, such a storytelling character.

• By R2ED
      Since i didn't have my paints with me while on break, i was hungry to get back to it.  I guess i wasn't as full of turkey and stuffing as i thought. 

As I'm posting this, i saw on his left leg that he's got an unpainted seal.  Dang it! 

I made the bands on the blade smaller. 
      Added more metal details. 
      Added more accent color. 
      Tested two new paint color (silver grey, red. And German Grey). Each did great. 

His backpack gave me some trouble.  I was gluing it on, but the post didn't push in and then it broke off.  Ended up doing some surgery back the but it's on. 

• By solomon_kane
      Or, as I like to call him, Smaul Hollywood.