Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NyarlaBcn

Happy pride 2019 ^^ a mini hommage

Recommended Posts

"Straight Pride" Parade? You'll get straight pride! My Axe straight through your face as I beam with pride at me hubby! Someone bring me another ale and slice o' rainbow caek for me hubby!

 

Our world really needs gay dwarves. Haters would be seriously hesitant of voicing their hate if their was a significant possibility that they could get an axe to the face if they did. And an arrow from the dwarfs elven hubby too.

 

GF

 

Also, this is more Morality than politics, I think. The only tangential link to politics is that certain political "leaders" think they can impose their moral beliefs on the rest of us and exclude those that don't fit their morals or lack there of.  But if the mods have problems with such things as, say, condemning hate groups for their abuse and violence against innocent and decent people, i will understand. I will not like it, but I will understand.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Generic Fighter said:


Our world really needs gay dwarves. Haters would be seriously hesitant of voicing their hate if their was a significant possibility that they could get an axe to the face if they did. And an arrow from the dwarfs elven hubby too.

 

 

   Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

 

    -  Robert E. Howard
 

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Generic Fighter said:

"Straight Pride" Parade? You'll get straight pride! My Axe straight through your face as I beam with pride at me hubby! Someone bring me another ale and slice o' rainbow caek for me hubby!

 

Our world really needs gay dwarves. Haters would be seriously hesitant of voicing their hate if their was a significant possibility that they could get an axe to the face if they did. And an arrow from the dwarfs elven hubby too.

 

GF

 

Also, this is more Morality than politics, I think. The only tangential link to politics is that certain political "leaders" think they can impose their moral beliefs on the rest of us and exclude those that don't fit their morals or lack there of.  But if the mods have problems with such things as, say, condemning hate groups for their abuse and violence against innocent and decent people, i will understand. I will not like it, but I will understand.

+1 to almost everything you said ^^

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

 

 

   Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

 

    -  Robert E. Howard
 

What an excellent quote.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2019 at 5:52 PM, Madog Barfog said:

I see I'm not the only one wowed by the base. Those blue/purple flowers are awesome. What the heck are they?

Thanks! 

Those are "Barbed bracken" from Games Workshop. I frecuently use them, painted as your palette require  are really versatile. Here I tried the Bi flag to add on the inclusivity ^^

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...