Sign in to follow this  
Adrift

Cultists 77517 & 77518

Excellent work. I like how you dressed up the bases. Having water at their feet, they could well be used in a Cthulhu setting. I also like the golden masks a lot.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Excellent work. I like how you dressed up the bases. Having water at their feet, they could well be used in a Cthulhu setting. I also like the golden masks a lot.

:lol: 

In  my write up I almost commented that I wanted to use some water on the bases so that I could use them in some underground domain, or a coastal region for a Lovecraft-themed DND game. I wanted versatility and reusability. 

• Like 3

These look amazing. I too love the water around the feet. More importantly, that blue just looks phenomenal. Well done!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Baldur8762 said:

These look amazing. I too love the water around the feet. More importantly, that blue just looks phenomenal. Well done!

I stumbled across that blue on accident. In a recent order Reaper sent me a rich blue sample color. After I washed over it with sepia ink tone I then applies Breonne Blue to bring up the color on higher areas and then used a grey blue color to edge it and give it a worn look. 

• Like 1