I think he looks great, despite the evil feline trying to destroy it, will M.E.O.W. ever stop it's evil behaviour?

Fur and skin look great.

You could hit the thick veins on his arms with a mix of the skincolour and a little purple/blue maybe.

• Like 3

I think it looks great! The last picture really shows of the colours better. 

Your cat was obviously trying to stress test the mini for you ^_^ Ours do it all the time, it's the reason why one of them thinks his name is Loki-Noooo!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Has a Smooth Criminal lean to him, not sure if it is the picture angle or the bones plastic is bent that way. Overall nice paint job, exactly how I would picture him. I believe

I have had this guy in a bag since the kickstarter, need to get to him and those other giants....someday...sigh.

• Like 1

You got the beady little eyes on him super well!

C&C? Keep working the shadows on the skin tones. You'd be surprise how dark you can take a shadow on a light skin color and still keep it looking "light". It'll make his muscles go POOF more too ^_^

Welcome back to painting! Glad to see you have the brush going again!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

Your cat was obviously trying to stress test the mini for you ^_^ Ours do it all the time, it's the reason why one of them thinks his name is Loki-Noooo!

Thanks! She has never jumped up on the desk before honestly. I think she just didn't like my work. I'd like to think it was good enough that she felt that this new evil creature needed to be destroyed. ::D:

13 hours ago, Mutilatedlips said:

Has a Smooth Criminal lean to him, not sure if it is the picture angle or the bones plastic is bent that way. Overall nice paint job, exactly how I would picture him. I believe

I have had this guy in a bag since the kickstarter, need to get to him and those other giants....someday...sigh.

Thanks! It is actually just the way the mini was sculpted. It is really the only thing I dislike about it and it made it really difficult to get even half-decent pictures. 

11 hours ago, Cyradis said:

You got the beady little eyes on him super well!

C&C? Keep working the shadows on the skin tones. You'd be surprise how dark you can take a shadow on a light skin color and still keep it looking "light". It'll make his muscles go POOF more too ^_^

Welcome back to painting! Glad to see you have the brush going again!

Thanks, Cyradis, it is good to be back.  I think the photos don't capture the highlights as much as I'd like but I do need to learn more techniques. I was actually happy with the eyes, they are mostly looking in the same direction and I think may be the best I have done to date. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1