Catalyst Game Labs: BattleTech Clan Invasion box set

Xiwo Xerase

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Corsair said:

The Friday update was just posted with new renders for the Clan Command Star. All look good! The Stormcrow is really sharp, but the Mist Lynx absolutely looks great for the first time since it was introduced! WOW

Yeaaaaaah, those are some rather gorgeous clanner mechs, to say the least...  And I only usually say that about Mad Cats and Daishi's....

• Like 1

It was nice to see the last update with the artwork and renders of the new stuff. A little sad for one guy who spent a Pledge just to complain about another KS that they admitted had delivery problems so that they changed this time to another shipper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Nice to see it rolling along. Hopefully I will get my invite tomorrow morning. And what is with the whining about the detailed instructions? Yeesh.

I only hope they answer my question about multiple orders, and actually answer the question, not the "clarification" someone else made, which pointed my question the totally wrong way. 

As for the explanation, it was nice, and it took longer than I was expecting for someone to ask when the PM opens. 

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

I read your questions, I think they may be asking Crowdox about that the way they have been trying to give real answers to people. I hope I'm right about that.

I was wondering why the name of the last reply looked so familiar... ^_^

Here's hoping.  I really do like how Reaper (and Talon Games, by proxy, since they used Reaper's PM) work it.  It encourages you to spend even more, which some may argue is bad, I argue it's nice to be able to put money in every cheque.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWulfe said:

It encourages you to spend even more, which some may argue is bad, I argue it's nice to be able to put money in every cheque.

It's an evil insidious way to take all our money. And I'm in favour of it in general. ^_^ Think I've figured out what I"ll be getting. First thing will be to upgrade to Star Colonel from Bloodnamed. Twice the money, more than twice the mechs. Want everything inner sphere and comstar with a few clan stars that'll get bulked out by the salvage boxes. There's a lot of extras I'm not that interested in. Mostly want maps and mechs.

• Like 2