Sign in to follow this  
Xiwo Xerase

Catalyst Game Labs: BattleTech Clan Invasion box set

I just got an email asking me to finish my canon character survey. I'd rather have the $75 credit. Anybody know how to contact them about this?

2 hours ago, Zink said:

I just got an email asking me to finish my canon character survey. I'd rather have the $75 credit. Anybody know how to contact them about this?

Just start going through the survey.  There is a question asking if you'd prefer to have the $75 credit - either for the store or the pledge manager.  I got the same email the other day.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

Just start going through the survey.  There is a question asking if you'd prefer to have the $75 credit - either for the store or the pledge manager.  I got the same email the other day.

Will do. I've changed my mind about getting a couple more lance packs and it will go towards that.

• Like 2

FYI, a post from Quartermaster Logistics on the book of faces:

The Battlemechs have overrun the Orlando warehouse as shipments of BattleTech: Clan Invasion by for US and Canada have commenced this morning! This project will take some time to complete and we'll be posting updates throughout the process.
Image may contain: text that says 'BATTLETECH CLAN INVASION CATALYST'

• Like 4

Glad to hear, even if I more than likely won't have anything coming my way. It's always nice to see wave 1 steadily March onwards to the "we're now shipping" phase! 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Corsair said:

I received notice today to expect my Wave 1 stuff Monday!

Nice.  I saw a post that they are shipping all the Canadian orders across and then distributing them from within the country, which is excellent.  But doesn't look like we get tracking until they get in the country, since they were doing those first....

• Like 3

Looking forward to getting these. We played a lot of Battletech last winter after I bought the video game. Be nice to get back at it and #1 son is grumbling that we haven't been playing enough games lately.

• Like 4

Waiting for the character rebate to be applied. Would rather have had the $75 returned to me but when given the choice between store or KS credit I went KS. I'll just get some more mechs and maybe the Campaign Operations book.

• Like 2

Got notice that my package arrived early. Today, 20 minutes after we left for a 300+ mile jaunt! Hopefully it will be alright until our return...

Edited by Corsair
  • Like 4

Well, turned out the first shipping notice from China was some extra stuff I ordered for my Ender6. It arrived on time. But I did get my shipping notice from Catalyst yesterday and it is supposed to arrive Thursday.

• Like 3

Last update I see on fb is they are hoping to get the Canada truck out the door today, but it might slip to Monday.

So hopefully we'll see some tracking by the end of next week.

@Corsair should have ALL of his painted by then....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Last update I see on fb is they are hoping to get the Canada truck out the door today, but it might slip to Monday.

So hopefully we'll see some tracking by the end of next week.

@Corsair should have ALL of his painted by then....

Between this and my 3D printer it's like waiting for Christmas (maybe better) except I don't know what day any of it is showing up.

• Like 2