Sign in to follow this  
pcktlnt

New Site conversation

Logged to the webstore to check out what's new and saw that it was switched over to a new layout. Did we end up losing our previous account? I registered my email account again. 

Wishlist function!

• Like 6

I hope they are planning to include many of the features the old website had, like the figure finder.

buckyball

• Like 4

Didn't seem to like my old account, so made a new one. Kind of sucks we lost our old account information, but small loss for a better website

• Like 4

Just now, Ratmaster2000 said:

Didn't seem to like my old account, so made a new one. Kind of sucks we lost our old account information, but small loss for a better website

This.

• Like 3

I had 17 items in my cart that I'll probably never remember or find again. Literally just went to add Mashaaf to the pile, too. Lol :unsure: Guess I'll just start anew with that bad boy! 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

It is https! Sir Cyr will be happy about that. Now he'd be happier if the forums were too... he complains about that to me a lot. 

• Like 7

Okay so that thing where the website completely lost access to its own database isn't just me?

Wow and they no longer have any useful search function. I don't want to search via what a drop-down menu tells me I'm allowed to search. I wanna search using vague tags!

Know what? I'll come back in a month or three when they figure out how to add a search function again.

Edited by NebulousMissy
Has a mad
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

I'm not keen on losing the old information (it happens, but if I've an option...).

I think I'll wait a couple weeks to see if they get the old accounts connected back up.  I tried to reset the password, and did not have any luck.

• Like 2

I find myself in the position of a cat whose humans have moved the furniture unexpectedly. 

That in mind I think I will just sit and stare at the unfolding situation for awhile before coming to any conclusions. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

What I really miss is the inspiration gallery and crafty tips  section of the old page.

Especially the gallery helped me a lot when starting to paint because you get ideas about color schemes etc.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, NebulousMissy said:

Okay so that thing where the website completely lost access to its own database isn't just me?

Wow and they no longer have any useful search function. I don't want to search via what a drop-down menu tells me I'm allowed to search. I wanna search using vague tags!

Know what? I'll come back in a month or three when they figure out how to add a search function again.

there are all the tags you need... just select if metal or plastic figure and you get a menu on the left

screen.thumb.jpg.669aa37d68ddd4d56c4ac3e4dd2c26da.jpg

• Like 2

We can't add paints in the wishlist. BAH HUM BUG. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Logged to the webstore to check out what's new and saw that it was switched over to a new layout. Did we end up losing our previous account? I registered my email account again. 

Wishlist function!

Are you saying you found a new wishlist function?

• Like 2