Sign in to follow this  
pcktlnt

New Site conversation

Oh, I wanted to say thanks for something that's fixed with the new site. I actually got a shipping notification on my last order several days ago. It had been a while since I'd seen one of those. It's nice to see that working again. Thanks, Kit!

• Like 4

As to shipping notifications: I sent in my usual order for Cap'n John & myself yesterday. Usually I get a notification that it has shipped along with a tracking number in less than 24 hours.

I didn't get any notice. SO I checked my order...it's the only one of dozens of previous ones now listed. It had shipped sans notice & tracking number. This is NOT an improvement. I can get

Reaper stuff from other sources you know.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, malefactus said:

As to shipping notifications: I sent in my usual order for Cap'n John & myself yesterday. Usually I get a notification that it has shipped along with a tracking number in less than 24 hours.

I didn't get any notice. SO I checked my order...it's the only one of dozens of previous ones now listed. It had shipped sans notice & tracking number. This is NOT an improvement. I can get

Reaper stuff from other sources you know.

Snark aside, we have corrected the oversight. Tracking information shows up on order details now.

Not sure why you're not getting the emails. I get CCed on every one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for fixing the tracking code!

A possible future update...

Would it be possible to add a barcode next to the tracking code?

Just asking because many tracking apps for smartphone can scan the barcodes. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gadgetman! said:

Would it be possible to add a barcode next to the tracking code?

Just asking because many tracking apps for smartphone can scan the barcodes. 

I can investigate this, but there will be issues to overcome. Not the least of which being that each carrier uses their own barcode. We use an aggregator to determine the best rate rather than hooking up to the API for each carrier, so I'm not going to make any promises.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, kit said:

Snark aside, we have corrected the oversight. Tracking information shows up on order details now.

Not sure why you're not getting the emails. I get CCed on every one.

Thanks for the tracking; re, it helps to know when I can expect delivery.

I haven't received an email; at least, not yet. I checked my Spam just in case, but nothing there.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, malefactus said:

Thanks for the tracking; re, it helps to know when I can expect delivery.

I haven't received an email; at least, not yet. I checked my Spam just in case, but nothing there.

Shoot me an order number on email, kit@reapermini.com, so I can see what's up with your data.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, kit said:

Shoot me an order number on email, kit@reapermini.com, so I can see what's up with your data.

I sent the order number. Thanks for the follow through.

• Like 2

The new site looks great--thanks for showing what the free mini of the month is, too.

If the opportunity presents itself, I'd love to see the same mini in different configurations as options. 

For instance, Kavorgh, Orc Warboss 77064 (resin) is the same sculpt as Kavorgh, Black Orc Warlord 14560 (metal).

I think it would be nice to see them side by side, or maybe have links to each other.  You can see them side by side if you know what they are named, but if you are just browsing, you can't know if there is a resin/metal version available

I've never been able to figure out the stock number nomenclature--which Reaper line any given stock number refers to, so I also appreciate you labelling the inventory with "metal" or "resin".

• Like 4

For the most part, Reaper's catalog follows these for numbers:

77### is going to be Bones material (ie plastic)

Any other number is metal

Special edition minis will say what they are in their listing.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, haldir said:

For the most part, Reaper's catalog follows these for numbers:

77### is going to be Bones material (ie plastic)

Any other number is metal

Special edition minis will say what they are in their listing.

This is true, but I agree with the OP. Being able to see all material options either next to each other, or in a way that can be switched back and forth easily, would be fantastic. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Anyone who had placed an order on the old site will be able to access their old order history when they're logged in.

https://www.reapermini.com/account/oldorders

Added bonus: If you scroll down to the bottom of the listing, it shows what you had in your last cart before the switch.

Sorry this took a week longer than expected. Got off the flight back to the UK to unload EU Kickstarter, so I've been a little busy.

Oh yeah, we also have associated the wishlist button with the paint page.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

I got my monthly order today. I ordered on the 1st of May. SO this is even quicker than Reaper's normally fast turn around.

I like the new invoice sheet & Bone Catalog was a pleasant surprise. WELL DONE!

• Like 5