pcktlnt

New Site conversation

Sorry, guys. Trying to get a SSL connection configured. Didn't realize invision board was going to be stupid and redirect login back to a http endpoint. Trying to find the proper configuration setting now.

Edit: found 'em. Try to log in now. Let me know if you can't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

I can log back in on both Chrome and Firefox, and the site appears to be behaving normally again on both. The site certificate also looks normal again. ^_^ I'm gonna change my password anyways; it's long overdue anyhow, lol. 

Thanks Kit, you rock!! :D

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

I can log back in on both Chrome and Firefox, and the site appears to be behaving normally again on both. The site certificate also looks normal again. ^_^ I'm gonna change my password anyways; it's long overdue anyhow, lol. 

Yeah, the weird cert was definitely me. A multi-domain box and the Let's Encrypt certbot keyed it to the wrong domain. Oops.

Glad it's working again. And secure, to boot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Just wondering if Preview Gallery is coming back.

I’m getting use to new site but miss some of the others features.

Also  thank you for your hard work :) 

• Like 6

I was just looking through the paint triads and noticed that the image for the Redstone triad is the same as the Olive Skin triad.

• Like 1

Congrats on the new site.

There seems to be a problem with it at the moment in terms of information. While TARA the SILENT is the FREE figure, there is no information or easy access to information on "How To Qualify For This Free Figure"

The older website had this on the main page.

This little bit of information is rather important. Have I missed the link? Is there one?

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 7:32 AM, storm72 said:

Just wondering if Preview Gallery is coming back.

I’m getting use to new site but miss some of the others features.

Also  thank you for your hard work :) 

I used to check the Preview Gallery daily, but since it is gone I don't check this site any where near as often. 

• Like 2

@kit Thanks for all the work you have put into the new site. I know what a monumental task this can be.

I know you still have work to do on it, but as with others I'm hoping to see the Preview Gallery again.

• Like 7

I know that the new site has growing pains, and will eventually get back on track, but the search feature is returning some really weird results at times:

Screenshot_20190520-190535.thumb.png.b3dd7e15ffc30ba6bc12fd204af69737.png

This was searching for "wizard" after the term Elf Wizard failed to find the figure I was looking for (77068 Anirion Elf Wizard)

• Like 1

One other problem I've noticed with the new site is the main page, under "New Releases"...  Isn't showing the newest releases.

• Like 2

I have a beef with the way results are returned even if there are no results. For example if I search "gazer" then the page that loads is just full of new / random figures and it's unclear if my search failed, if there are no results for my search or if somehow these results are relevant to my search. Can we please get it changed to just no results and a line of text: "There were no results for your search term."

Bonus points for:

"There were no results for you search term "gazer" 

People who search this term also search for "Eye Monster" "Beholder" "Spectator" "Conjunctivitis"

• Like 4