Jump to content

New Site conversation


pcktlnt
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Super Administrators
9 minutes ago, Mutilatedlips said:

Yay, I can browse at work again with IE. Thanks Kit!

 

Just doing our part to lower productivity.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 12
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weirdly, I can't access the Old Orders page through the link you just posted. I can access it through my account page (EDIT: Which leads, as far as I can tell, to the exact same URL). Unlike Auberon, I can select it and get to the page, but it looks like it hasn't populated with any of my actual old orders. It just shows Old Orders and Last Cart Contents, but nothing underneath them. Here's what I'm seeing. I'm using Windows 10, and Google Chrome (Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)). Just sent you an e-mail so you know my account. I included an old order number to see if that helps you chase down any gremlins.

Edited by JackMann
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2019 at 4:44 PM, Spodi said:

At risk of piling on to the task queue:

 

Can you set up redirects for some of the old links? Eg:

https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/77247/sku-down/77247

to

https://www.reapermini.com/miniatures/77247

 

 

@kit Just wanted to bump this up again in case it got lost since it still doesn't work. I'm sure I'm not the only one with tons of minis queued up in bookmarks, and would be a shame to have all the links all over the web no longer work.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super Administrators
22 hours ago, JackMann said:

Just sent you an e-mail so you know my account. I included an old order number to see if that helps you chase down any gremlins.

 

Send me that email again if you get the chance. I may have run through it too quickly.

 

15 hours ago, Spodi said:

@kit Just wanted to bump this up again in case it got lost since it still doesn't work. I'm sure I'm not the only one with tons of minis queued up in bookmarks, and would be a shame to have all the links all over the web no longer work.

 

I'll see what I can do.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

Help!!!

 

The forum was acting a little weird on my PC, so I logged out and shut it down.

Now I can't log back in (thankfully I had an open tab on my phone).

When I try to log in, I enter my display name and password then click sign in. I get a pop up window labeled 'security warning' that says I'm going to send this info over an unsecure connection, then gives me continue or cancel options.

Continue just  clears my information from the sign in form.

 

What's going on?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kit said:

 

Send me that email again if you get the chance. I may have run through it too quickly.

And resolved! Apparently when I tried to reset my account, I accidentally created a new one with the same e-mail address. Kit has merged the errant information and all is as it should be.

 

EDIT: I just opened up an incognito tab and tried to log into the forums. Didn't work. Just kept taking me back to the sign-in page.

Edited by JackMann
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
51 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Help!!!

 

The forum was acting a little weird on my PC, so I logged out and shut it down.

Now I can't log back in (thankfully I had an open tab on my phone).

When I try to log in, I enter my display name and password then click sign in. I get a pop up window labeled 'security warning' that says I'm going to send this info over an unsecure connection, then gives me continue or cancel options.

Continue just  clears my information from the sign in form.

 

What's going on?

 

Same exact issues and experiences here. The behavior is the same on both Chrome and Firefox, as well as my phone. I wasn't logged in on IE so can't test that. Clearing cookies and cache on both Chrome and Firefox did not help. 

 

I first noticed the issues at the same time that my browser suddenly asked whether I wanted to allow notifications or block them (I'd said block back when the forum got switched over). Neither allowing nor blocking notifications fixes the issues. 

 

I run Win7 x64 if that matters, and my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6. 

 

EDIT: I checked out the site certificate and got this info:

 

screenshot.jpg.dda40c2099d6add89caaa20316ebb7b3.jpg

 

I'll try to email @kit. 

 

--OneBoot 

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...