Werkrobotwerk

Getting to Know You July 2019

8 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

What she said.

So, what do you have against girls with red hoods?::P:

8 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

He was probably bitten by one when he was little. ^_^

Hrmph!

That little brat sicked a hunter on me when I was just visiting her Grandma before...

Then I offered to help her carry that big picknick basket, but noooooo, let's try to kill the wolf!!!

Oh well after this initial bad start we actually got along pretty well after that.

But because of that, I still like to give her a good scare every now and then.

Wolf with Red.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

July 18. Is there something you want a mini of that you just can't find? If so what is it?

A 'mini' of a 1:1 scale house/building so I can store all of my other minis.::P:

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

July 18. Is there something you want a mini of that you just can't find? If so what is it?

Mid to late 70s Ford and Chevy pickups in 28mm scale. 28mm riding lawnmowers. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

4" or so tall Anubian Jackal.....  I'd say 6" or even 8" but I suspect there's limited appeal for such to most, but 4" tall could be a statue an encounter a statue that comes to life, an actual guardian.  While preference is for male, female also being designed wouldn't hurt, and I suspect I'd pick up both to have towo different ones to paint.. 

Me, I just want one to guard my benching rig and paints...  Sure, there are some taller ones on Amazon, but they're of Anubis, not honour guards, Temple guards, etc... 

I also playfully say I want a 1/8 scale malamute, because then you can sort of put it on the desk to display, and it won't tear up my living room (we live in a small one bedroom apartment, a real malamute would go nuts with how cramped it gets) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

For years I've been looking for a mini that matches the description of the Dwarves of the Iron Hills in The Hobbit. Mail. Round shields on their back. Short broad bladed swords at their sides. Wielding two handed mattocks. Iron Wind Metals has one that fits this, but the copy I bought had some pretty serious mold line issues, not unexpected from such an old model. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

Female draconians.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

Star trek figures. SciFi explorers in pajamas. Ideally in multipart plastic kits. (TNG/DS9 era)

21 minutes ago, ttuckerman said:

Impala.  I'm riding one in an RPG we are in.  Been using a Buck miniature.

For a moment there, I thought you meant the car!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

Ultra-modern soldiers in Highland dress. Maybe some civilians too.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

Ultra-modern soldiers in Highland dress. Maybe some civilians too.

Like flack jackets and kilts? Because if so I think Victoria minis makes a line of them

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

Jörmungandr, the Midgard Serpent of Norse mythology.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1