Sign in to follow this  
Werkrobotwerk

Getting to Know You July 2019

Fools! My army of cuteness-enhanced, hypoallergenic Siberian kittens will paralyze them all into inaction, leaving no opposition for my world conquest!

Also, if every mad scientist has a cat on their lap, I can take over their labs and rummage through their lab notes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

World domination plan. 

It will involve psionic domination of others,  using my own mental powers (and or a special hat) to bend political and economic leaders to my will. 

They have to retain some autonomy because most of the time I don't want to bother/do the research. 

it will be long-range - possibly using fiber-optic communications equipment or giant squid.  

I am also preparing for when it goes pear shaped, and I have prepared a phrase in german to through investigators/heroes off my trail:

"Der Tentenfish ist nicht regard die gedanken controlaar." *** 

(I have also ALREADY taught this phrase to small clones of myself which will help implement this plan while being fully susceptible to the same sort of control.

I suppose they count as miniatures. )

* Translation: the squid is not responding to the mind control 

** actual google translation: Der Tintenfisch reagiert nicht auf die Gedankenkontrolle

*** and those fools at the university made me take five semesters of German! ill show them!  I even passed most of them. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 4
  • Haha 8

18 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

July 6.

How will you prove your genius to those fools at the University? 

What's your mad scientist revenge plan? Giant insects, attack robots, THE DOOM LASER, something even more insidious? Do you have minis that go along with this plan?

Glitter maple syrup, most surely.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

July 7. How’s your bones 4 painting going?

I have not gone through the box yet.

#kingofpatience

I did get the big Cobra, Argent and Mossbeard out of the big cardboard box. Mossbeard is still wrapped in the plastic bag. Argent I pulled out and dry-fitted. But paint?

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

July 7. Hows your bones 4 painting going?

I've painted all 6 ghouls I got from the Core, as well as the zombie monk from Dreadmere. I'm in the middle of painting up the zombie dragon as a zombie copper, but finding the time to paint now that I can't paint at work anymore is really stunting my progress :down:.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/6/2019 at 8:22 AM, Werkrobotwerk said:

July 6.

What's your mad scientist revenge plan? Giant insects, attack robots, THE DOOM LASER, something even more insidious? Do you have minis that go along with this plan?

Nice try, but I'm not falling for that. I already completed my coursework in not explaining my plans to the good guys before those fools threw me out.

You'll all just have to wait and see. (It won't be much longer now.)

Giant insect attack robots with doom lasers sounds like a good tertiary back up plan, though. I'm going to begin looking into that.

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

Great! I just finished up one of the Chronoscope guys from Bones 1 last night.

Oh, wait. You said Bones 4...

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

Didn't back Bones 4.

But I did paint up that Efreeti lady they had as a promo a couple months ago, she was a Bones 4 mini, so technically I've painted all of mine.

• Like 5
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

It's going excellent, my project with the most work done on it...!   ...Well,i didn't get in on it, so don't have any minis from it, so 0/0, while still being divide by zero is still 100% completion.... ^_^

My iron golem is looking rather fancy now though! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

Not sure exactly how many I've painted but I think around 15 man sized minis. Love so many of the Dreadmere minis they've been getting the most attention. I'm still painting Bones 1 minis at times.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

I painted 3 or 4 fighter dudes and a guy in a robe back in May.  Haven't really had time to get to anything else.  Yesterday I primed a handful of Dreadmere figures; some wormy looking things, a warlock guy, and a few villagers.  We went through the boxes to confirm that everything was there but haven't really looked at anything to paint yet. I know there I a dragon in there, but I can't picture it.  My collection of unpainted dragons goes back decades. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 7/6/2019 at 7:22 AM, Werkrobotwerk said:

July 6.

There were not a lot of fools there really. There was that one untenured bloke teaching a Photography 2022 course. He came up with an assignment for everyone to “photograph their personal icon”.  (This was back when DOS was a new thing, nobody had ever heard of a GUI interface & it had nothing to do with computers.)  There was a lengthy, rambling, follow-on paragraph where he tried to explain what he meant by personal icon. This was full of artsy philosophical mumbo jumbo involving his ideas about ...symbolism, ...I guess. I never figured out what to photograph. 

I suppose could hunt him down and learn him what an iconoclast I can be?

What's your mad scientist revenge plan?

I am probably going to be more about locking up mad scientists, TBH. 

Giant insects,... 

Oh no, no never. I detest bugs of all sizes. 

attack robots,...

I will need an Army of Inquisitors. They’ll probably find expendable robots to be useful. So, sure. ((..adds to list..))

THE DOOM LASER,...

I’ll leave that to those idiots who want to mess about with sharks. At least until they get locked up.

...something even more insidious?

I imagine people will eventually begin to expect The Inquisition

Do you have minis that go along with this plan?

No. 

• Like 7