Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

77511 Xiloxoch, Naga

She is LOVELY, a BEAUTIFULLY painted creation. I love the iridescent colors, & her WONDERFULLY exotic face. VERY WELL DONE!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      With the Bohemian Rhapsody movie being such a succes and knowing a lot of forumites like Queen's music, I was wondering what you would consider to be good covers of Queen's music.

We all know the original which can't be beaten of course.
      But the music lives on, and as a tribute many bands covered Queen.

What do you think to be a good cover?
      More than one answer is possible.

I thought this might be fun.
      So here I go:

Lords of Black - Innuendo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_X5uL_y0N8
    • By pcktlnt
      Link

The Drowned Earth...
      ...is a tabletop miniatures game where brave heroes and villains risk the dangers of the wilds for glorious riches and ancient technology!
      Played on a 3ftx3ft table.  5 (or more) models a side.  Scenario based play. Beautifully cast, multi-part metal miniatures.  The game is set in the land of Ulaya, a tropical world of flooded cities, overgrown ruins and terrifying predators. 

About the Development Process
       When I decided to create The Drowned Earth I had Four simple design briefs. I wanted the game to have: 
      A Parkour/ Freerunning movement system. Rules which told a narrative through a dramatic reaction mechanic. A streamlined, elegant system which was quick to learn and easy to remember. An unambiguous rules set suitable for competitive play.  Two years of development later, and I think I've ticked those boxes, and many more! The Drowned Earth is the kind of game you can tell stories about, without once talking about the mechanics or the dice you rolled. 

Models leap off buildings, guns blazing, dodge bullets as they run through open ground, and swing from vines to take key objectives. It truly is a cinematic, narrative game full of knife edge choices and story moments!

About the Miniatures
      I've watched and backed a lot of Kickstarters, and passionately want to avoid the pitfalls many of them experience with late delivery, quality issues and production bottle necks. As a first time producer I have done as much research as possible to mitigate risk. 

To that end I have established full production pipeline and have actually gone through a complete production cycle with an outstanding metal caster, to deliver to you the best metal miniatures I can. Pictures speak a thousand words. 

• By Arkadiusz.M
      Hello everyone i wanted to share custom made statue for painters that i sculpted, Dragon Queen.
      Hope you enjoy it!

UPDATE!!
      Video :-)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucTWRfZUP3I

• By Arkadiusz.M
      Hello, this time I wanted to share painted miniature, after almost 10 years i got back to painting :D 
      I hope you like it!

• By Glitterwolf
      This Bones Lizardman with Spear was a gift from @Paradoxical Mouseduring a candy exchange where he and a few others guarded the candy.

After an expirement in pink of which we shall never speak again, @malefactus gave me some advice and I went for a red with orange and yellow.
      The spear is still bendy, I don't mind the end of it, since that's a crooked branch, but the tip is a bit floppy as well.
      Anyway.

Here is the latest warrior of my Lost World Project.
      WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=132

• Who's Online   50 Members, 1 Anonymous, 228 Guests (See full list)