Sign in to follow this  
Bane Of Humanity

Wrath of Ashardalon (Red Dragonborn)

What I can see looks nice, but the figure looks dark and I can't see it too well. I'm no photo master, but perhaps a second light source?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Iridil said:

What I can see looks nice, but the figure looks dark and I can't see it too well. I'm no photo master, but perhaps a second light source?

I did use a lot of dark colors on him.  The mini itself is a nightmare of manufacturing damage.  So I tried to obscure that damage best I could with darkness lol
Im not good at photo either but I will see if I can get some better ones later.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bane Of Humanity
      The Red Dragon from Wrath of Ashardalon Dungeons and Dragons board game.
      I thought I would practice doing a red dragon before I tackle T'Ruakzul or whatever his name is anyway here are some pics.

• By Axolotegaming
      We just launched our campaign for awesome gargantuan dragons, they are 20 cm high, they will look huge compared to 32mm miniatures, the design of every dragon is also unique and different. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dracostudios/dragons-of-the-red-moon

We hope you can join us on this draconic adventure!

• By Logos
      I didn't have any Displacer Beasts sp I picked up some of these new ones from the Wizkids plastics line.   Not the greatest minis but very good for the price.

• By Axolotegaming
      We have just launched our new campaign! we have focused on 3d printable tiles for outsides and natural environments! we hope you can join us!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1365144247/axolote-tiles-nature-set

• By Sauceyfellow
      Hey everyone, I received my first paint commission 2 months ago and I was super nervous. At the time I’d only been painting for 5 months and he wanted Tiamat done. Well I finished it up and he was so happy he said that I should post some pics to the forum so enjoy!

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)