Independence from England was declared on July 2nd 1776.  The document was not ready to sign until the 4th.  So lets celebrate from the 2nd to the 4th! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, ttuckerman said:

Independence from England was declared on July 2nd 1776.  The document was not ready to sign until the 4th.  So lets celebrate from the 2nd to the 4th! 

It's half time. We'll be back

Image result for beagle union jack

But Happy Birthday, regardless ::D:

USA-UK.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

7 hours ago, ttuckerman said:

Sounds about right.

Declare the thing on the 2nd, hit the tavern that night. Party through the 3rd. Wake up on the 4th not sure what day it is. Sign the thing while hungover. Then head back to the tavern.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, NebulousMissy said:

Sounds about right.

Declare the thing on the 2nd, hit the tavern that night. Party through the 3rd. Wake up on the 4th not sure what day it is. Sign the thing while hungover. Then head back to the tavern.

Given the state of water supplies in Philadelphia, or any other city in the us, in 1776 that is a reasonable set of actions. 

• Like 6

Just now, Werkrobotwerk said:

Given the state of water supplies in Philadelphia, or any other city in the us, in 1776 that is a reasonable set of actions. 

Given the state of our current water supply 1776's water sound delightful.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Eh, Braddock was a pompous twit. Took Nightcrawler and Shadowcat to make Excalibur work.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ttuckerman said:

OK, I have wrestled with my conscience for 12 hours and I'm afraid I cannot resist the temptation.

If you declared independence from the English that means we Scots are still in charge, right? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

OK, I have wrestled with my conscience for 12 hours and I'm afraid I cannot resist the temptation.

If you declared independence from the English that means we Scots are still in charge, right? 

You mean they're not the same thing? :devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

The problem is, if they make a kilt for me it will cause a shortage of red tartan...

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1