77555 Viridus "Autumn Monarch"

Cygnwulf

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/3/2019 at 9:53 AM, Dr. Propaganda said:

Very nice blending, especially on the belly scales.  The display base is beautiful.

You might try underlighting him for any future pics, to remove the shadows caused by his wings.

Yeah, he was a chore to photograph with the lighting I had available. I had a light ring on my camera to try to abolish the shadows but my overhead lights were a little bright.  I am bringing him to Reapercon, if nothing else I should get a really good picture of him taken when for MSP, lol.

On 7/3/2019 at 12:34 PM, Inarah said:

Love the coloring. Love the look on his face.  He's smiling like he just found his favorite candy bar. 

Well.. now I have to find a halfling that looks particularly tasty to put on his base...

Edited by Cygnwulf

On 7/8/2019 at 12:56 PM, stormbreach said:

I love the concept!  Rabbits change color in the winter, never considered it for a dragon before!  I don't see what you need to do to improve your basing game, this is a lot more than I'm capable of and looks very natural.

I'm playing with ideas, but I feel like I need to do a winter and spring to go with him.  Winter would probably be brown and white with maybe a few blue/green accents.  I'm thinking  I'll use Ebonwrath, and change out his horns for antlers.

Spring I think would need some kind of flower or blossom element.  Maybe use Kyphrixis, who's a little smaller. 

Summer would probably be the most boring to do straight forest dragon, since the first thing my brain goes to is just a green dragon, so I need to think on that one some more.