Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Ouroboros Cyber Belles

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/cyber-belles?ref=discovery_category_newest

About

f220569057929a1da6f89af0b393739d_origina

Hello everyone,

A warm welcome to our latest Kickstarter called Cyber Belles!

These fairies have survived the eons and have adapted to modern times. We've placed them in an apocalyptic setting where mankind has all but destroyed the world and... itself! The fairies have evolved and have adjusted to the needs necessary to survive in this dangerous place! 

The campaign will help us fund the production of three 75mm miniatures and maybe something else... which is small... and cute... ;) 

9a8f2db61ed6b5b7570769faf072594d_origina

The campaign is about three 75mm scale miniatures. Red Belle, Blue Belle and Yellow Belle.

The artwork

Red Belle Red Belle
Blue Belle Blue Belle
Yellow Belle Yellow Belle

Note: the sculpts are a little bit different from the artwork shown. We mostly chose to do this to make them a little bit more realistic and also to make sure that the casting were strong enough in the end.

The artwork

Red Belle 

c3886bc1be9cd9ee163d6a8a20c3ec66_origina

Blue Belle 

4b42fed5cb198d3c4143ae657b7edd49_origina

Yellow Belle  

4b7cd0d9557c3ddff283e6ae7bb20bf4_origina

(see more angles at the bottom!)

unnamed.png

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 2

Just now, Werkrobotwerk said:

ok, but what is it?

That's all the info released just yet, just a preview pic sent out in their newsletter. Just yet another declaration from @The Gibbergeist that they're going to be taking my money. ::P: 

I would guess busts, but Ouroboros does full size figures as well. There was another preview not long ago that may have been related to this preview as well, but idk since facebook isn't displaying pictures right now.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

That's all the info released just yet, just a preview pic sent out in their newsletter. Just yet another declaration from @The Gibbergeist that they're going to be taking my money. ::P: 

I would guess busts, but Ouroboros does full size figures as well. There was another preview not long ago that may have been related to this preview as well, but idk since facebook isn't displaying pictures right now.

so ouroboros is the name of the company and cyber belles is the project?

• Like 1

Just now, Werkrobotwerk said:

so ouroboros is the name of the company and cyber belles is the project?

Ah, yes. Ouroboros Miniatures. Cyber Belles is presumed to be the project name as that's the caption underneath the picture in the newsletter.

They recently finished up their Exquis bust project, it should be somewhere in the past couple of pages here in the kickstarter forum.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

ok, but what is it?

Was asked on the Exquis KS and they said will be 75mm figures.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

If you visit their store and look at the previews you can see two of the Cyberbelles.

Scifi Fairies.

image.png.4813351cf9a0dab2d1b0fcb89767cbaf.pngimage.png.3da8a6c52807cdf4b802cfe9e1d542cc.png

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Wow, the face of the blue-purple cyberbelle looks crazy similar to a girl I dated 3 years ago. :huh:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Adrift said:

Wow, the face of the blue-purple cyberbelle looks crazy similar to a girl I dated 3 years ago. :huh:

Did she have the cybersuit and wings?

... I'd actually be more interested in this if it was busts. 75mm isn't much use to me. 32mm would be great, they'd go in the "one day I'll run Shadowrun" bin.

I will say, the one bust I have from ouroboros is a beautiful cast, and the company was very friendly and prompt to deal with. Would recommend.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sanael said:

I'd actually be more interested in this if it was busts. 75mm isn't much use to me. 32mm would be great, they'd go in the "one day I'll run Shadowrun" bin.

I will say, the one bust I have from ouroboros is a beautiful cast, and the company was very friendly and prompt to deal with. Would recommend.

Well, with the proper application of a saw, they can become busts.

And I’m in the same boat. Would really like to have them busted. 

• Like 4

A part of me is all... If they're doing this, will they be doing pinups of guys too? 

...And busts of them too..? 

• Like 2

I really want this to have an option for 32mm.  I have a Starfinder Envoy, who, through some shenanigans, has pixie wings.  Either of the shown figures would be perfect for her.

• Like 2