Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Ouroboros Cyber Belles

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/cyber-belles?ref=discovery_category_newest

About

f220569057929a1da6f89af0b393739d_origina

Hello everyone,

A warm welcome to our latest Kickstarter called Cyber Belles!

These fairies have survived the eons and have adapted to modern times. We've placed them in an apocalyptic setting where mankind has all but destroyed the world and... itself! The fairies have evolved and have adjusted to the needs necessary to survive in this dangerous place! 

The campaign will help us fund the production of three 75mm miniatures and maybe something else... which is small... and cute... ;) 

9a8f2db61ed6b5b7570769faf072594d_origina

The campaign is about three 75mm scale miniatures. Red Belle, Blue Belle and Yellow Belle.

The artwork

Red Belle Red Belle
Blue Belle Blue Belle
Yellow Belle Yellow Belle

Note: the sculpts are a little bit different from the artwork shown. We mostly chose to do this to make them a little bit more realistic and also to make sure that the casting were strong enough in the end.

The artwork

Red Belle 

c3886bc1be9cd9ee163d6a8a20c3ec66_origina

Blue Belle 

4b42fed5cb198d3c4143ae657b7edd49_origina

Yellow Belle  

4b7cd0d9557c3ddff283e6ae7bb20bf4_origina

(see more angles at the bottom!)

unnamed.png

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 2

Just now, Werkrobotwerk said:

ok, but what is it?

That's all the info released just yet, just a preview pic sent out in their newsletter. Just yet another declaration from @The Gibbergeist that they're going to be taking my money. ::P: 

I would guess busts, but Ouroboros does full size figures as well. There was another preview not long ago that may have been related to this preview as well, but idk since facebook isn't displaying pictures right now.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

That's all the info released just yet, just a preview pic sent out in their newsletter. Just yet another declaration from @The Gibbergeist that they're going to be taking my money. ::P: 

I would guess busts, but Ouroboros does full size figures as well. There was another preview not long ago that may have been related to this preview as well, but idk since facebook isn't displaying pictures right now.

so ouroboros is the name of the company and cyber belles is the project?

• Like 1

Just now, Werkrobotwerk said:

so ouroboros is the name of the company and cyber belles is the project?

Ah, yes. Ouroboros Miniatures. Cyber Belles is presumed to be the project name as that's the caption underneath the picture in the newsletter.

They recently finished up their Exquis bust project, it should be somewhere in the past couple of pages here in the kickstarter forum.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

ok, but what is it?

Was asked on the Exquis KS and they said will be 75mm figures.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

If you visit their store and look at the previews you can see two of the Cyberbelles.

Scifi Fairies.

image.png.4813351cf9a0dab2d1b0fcb89767cbaf.pngimage.png.3da8a6c52807cdf4b802cfe9e1d542cc.png

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Wow, the face of the blue-purple cyberbelle looks crazy similar to a girl I dated 3 years ago. :huh:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Adrift said:

Wow, the face of the blue-purple cyberbelle looks crazy similar to a girl I dated 3 years ago. :huh:

Did she have the cybersuit and wings?

... I'd actually be more interested in this if it was busts. 75mm isn't much use to me. 32mm would be great, they'd go in the "one day I'll run Shadowrun" bin.

I will say, the one bust I have from ouroboros is a beautiful cast, and the company was very friendly and prompt to deal with. Would recommend.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sanael said:

I'd actually be more interested in this if it was busts. 75mm isn't much use to me. 32mm would be great, they'd go in the "one day I'll run Shadowrun" bin.

I will say, the one bust I have from ouroboros is a beautiful cast, and the company was very friendly and prompt to deal with. Would recommend.

Well, with the proper application of a saw, they can become busts.

And I’m in the same boat. Would really like to have them busted. 

• Like 4

A part of me is all... If they're doing this, will they be doing pinups of guys too? 

...And busts of them too..? 

• Like 2

I really want this to have an option for 32mm.  I have a Starfinder Envoy, who, through some shenanigans, has pixie wings.  Either of the shown figures would be perfect for her.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stlminiatures/3d-printable-fantasy-props?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Grettings! My name is Rafa, sculptor of STL miniatures, with your help I hope to create an incredible collection of props for your tabletop games.
      3D PRINTABLE FANTASY PROPS is a high quality collection of classic fantasy props that enhance the appearance of your tabletop games, (DnD, Pathfinder, Age of Sigmar…) 
      This campaign is for the digital STL files, not physical products.
      The Core Set is made up of 40 models and they will be increased by stretch goals as far as you want.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/starcadia-quest/description

Main Game ($80)

Expansion Box ($40, so $120 total)

We will ship your rewards at our cost to our international hubs. Depending on where in the world you are, we will either ship to you from our hub in the UK (EU backers), China (Asia Pacific backers), Singapore (Singaporean backers), Canada (Canadian backers), Australia (Australia and New Zealand backers) or Atlanta (USA and the rest of the world). Following is a list of rough estimates for shipping a standard game package (4kg volumetric weight). Keep in mind these are just estimates, and costs may rise based on weight increases from unlocked stretch goals and any optional buys you choose.
      USA: $10-$20 to most states. $50 to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.  CANADA: $15-$30 to most cities.  LATIN AMERICA: $70-$80 to most countries.  ASIA: $10 to China, Hong Kong, and Singapore. $35 to most other countries (we can’t predict an estimate cost to Malaysia). OCEANIA: $20-$45 to Australia. $40 to New Zealand.  AFRICA: $95 to most countries.  EUROPE: $20-$30 to most countries.   • $35 to Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Estonia, and Latvia.   • $50 to Bosnia/Herzegowina, Croatia, and Iceland.   • $70-$80 to Israel, Liechtenstein, and Serbia.  • $90 to Belarus. Unfortunately, different import laws and customs have made it impossible for CMON to ship games to certain specific countries.
      *WE DO NOT SHIP TO:* Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.
      Basically a Tweaked version of Arcadia Quest designed to run faster and be easier to set up, with Sci-Fi-ification

Dicetower preview video

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc

Rulebook work in progress

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc
    • By Iron
      I want to inform you that in a few weeks we will launch our next campaign: "Creatures & Monsters" A resin miniatures collection of 190mm Dragon and 32mm Creatures and Monsters, with 2 adventures for DnD compatible 5E. 
      Coming soon on Kickstarter!

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/349618611/660670983?ref=o0ay35&token=2119e37f&fbclid=IwAR00NFtUIrLWo4iRWE6hww6gHBC0tlVjFe9LoFwMmD-V27ubQI70vnD2nDg

Story
       The Succubus is not just an amazing model derived by a unique artwork, it's also our first Kickstarter project and the first production in our resin-kit range. A great adventure then! 
      Everything started on Facebook a couple of years ago when i first saw the original illustration on the artist's page and just thought "wow, i want a model of that scene". Luckily Bayard Wu was also interested in this idea and gave us permission to sculpt his beautiful and deadly Succubus, the rest is...in front of your eyes!
      Yes because after we signed an agreement with the artsit we built a creative team around this project and started the work that brought us here, take a look at this little 360° video preview:
      0:09 0:10                 During this campaign we'll offer the model at a very special price and with unique extras that will be impossible to find after, during the regular sales. Many questions about this campaign are covered in the Q&A section, please refer to this, but if there is something not covered, we’ll be happy to answer here on Kickstarter or by email at [email protected]
       So, how does it works? It's easy, this campaign aim to bring to life the Succubus in 3 different scales, so you may chose to support this project by pledging for one of these 5 rewards:
      click on the picture to see high-res photos! click on the picture to see high-res photos! click on the picture for further details and photos click on the picture for further details and photos
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/the-edge-dawnfall-v16?ref=discovery

About
      The Edge: Dawnfall is new miniature Board Game by Awaken Realms for 1-4 players. It was created by Michał Oracz (man behind 13 years of Neuroshima Hex and recent hit Cry Havoc) and it brings next level of competitive gameplay to the table. Fresh, exciting, pure and rewarding.
      It’s a living organism with a very passionate community. It’s thousands of hours of development, hundreds of unique art pieces, over hundreds of pages of rich and unique campaigns, 7 extremely asymmetric and unique factions and finally and most importantly a fast, dynamic and very exciting skirmish game with tons of cinematic skills and turn the tide moments.
      This is a second Edge the Boadgame Kicstarter, a reprint of our naive 2016 kickstarter promise of an unreasonably high amount of content that not only we still managed to reach, but even overdeliver. It’s our biggest and most ambitious project yet, it’s our favorite child, our blood tears and sweat. It’s a Beast!

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)