• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/privateerpress/warcaster-neo-mechanika

Story
       Warcaster: Neo-Mechanika is a high-speed hobby miniatures game in which players collect and customize a battle force of 35 mm-scale warriors and warjacks and play out epic, scenario-driven battles across a tabletop.  
      A Warcaster is the pinnacle of power, a being capable of harnessing and manipulating the cosmic forces that can fuel mechanika and conjure ancient reality-warping Cyphers. The mind of a Warcaster has been forged into the ultimate weapon: by channeling Arcanessence, they are able to coordinate an entire battle force while simultaneously augmenting that force’s combat prowess by remotely channeling arcane energies into their weapons, armor, and even their formidable war machines.  In a galaxy beleaguered by constant conflict, the Warcasters are the champions of their nations, worlds, and empires, waging war with each other like gods moving pieces across a chessboard.
        In Warcaster: Neo-Mechanika, YOU are the Warcaster. You are not a pawn on the tabletop; you are the god making the moves. Charged with valuable Arcanessence, you will customize your powers and the load outs of your warjacks, choose the composition of your battle force, and lay waste to all that stands before you. 
    • By Lord of the Dish Pit
      Started these at the same time I did the Middenheimers. One is based on Astrid from Skyrim, the other on an old coworker whom the sculpt resembled. Victory two of the challenge thus far. 

Overall I'm happy with how they came out. again I went with a simple grey stone base in case I rebase them in the future.

"Dine and dash, eh?!"
      "The Dark Brotherhood eats for free!"

The cloak could've come out better, but I'm more concerned with clearing the Shelf of Incompleteion currently.
    • By cosxcam
      First real attempt at object source lighting.

Model was zenithal primed and painted using glazes and inks

• By kazmania7
      The last of my recent work. This month I felt like tackling a few drow for practice, I have a set of raging hero's dark elves been dying to do but first want to get really comfortable painting drow so ran across him in my old figures and my mind instantly whispered DROW.

• Who's Online   32 Members, 3 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)