• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Arriving just in time for those quarantine blues, I got in the 2nd set of Imperial Halflings from The Assault Group's recent Kickstarter.

A Halfling Noble/Elder of the Moot/the entire reason I backed:

"Wash your hands, wash your feet, don't touch your face."

• By Lidless Eye
      More minis prepared for an upcoming Warhammer: Age of Sigmar escalation league.

First we have The Wurmspat, the Nurgle warband from Warhammer: Underworlds

And painted at the same time, also for my Maggotkin of Nurgle, a random Blightking, a Harbinger of Decay, and a converted Lord of Blights.

• By Lidless Eye
      Converted from a base of a Bronze Age Miniatures Dwarf, this piece will represent Alora, a Dwarf Bard from the College of Lore, my wife's character for an upcoming D&D campaign.  Additional pieces came from the Frostgrave Soldiers II and Wizards II kits, a lute from Mega Minis, and a quill recovered from an old Warhammer Empire Soldiers kit.

It's a bit hard to see in the photos, but as her reason for adventuring is to get over writer's block, her only entry in the book is a tribute to Spongebob's infamous essay.

• By Lidless Eye
      Picked up just because I wanted to paint some more Ghouls, here are The Grymwatch from Warhammer Underworlds.

I was amazed the amount of character they can get into a snap-fit kit these days.

• By Lidless Eye
      I forgot to post these earlier as it's been a crazy last few months, but my first finished miniatures of 2020 were Putrid Blightkings for an upcoming Warhammer escalation league.  Some were rebased for AoS and touched up, some were brand new(ish)

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)