Sign in to follow this  
ironman1231

Frog God Games?

Ok, Wayback didn't have an archived version of Reapercon's policy page and there doesn't appear to be one listed on any of their other internet pages. @kit is it possible to get that page reinstated sooner? Or at least the text posted somewhere as a stop gap? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nakos said:

Ok, Wayback didn't have an archived version of Reapercon's policy page and there doesn't appear to be one listed on any of their other internet pages. @kit is it possible to get that page reinstated sooner? Or at least the text posted somewhere as a stop gap? 

Yeah, I was concerned when I googled Reapercon Harassment Policy and all I got was the main page to the con.

• Like 1

The policy is also in the con program that was given out. I’m at work else I would scan in the relevant part. 

• Like 2

From knowing someone at the Con that was getting creep'ed out by someone, Reaper acted fast to take care of the problem. This was at the factory but I'm sure it'll still applies to the hotel & such. IIRC, she even got fellow attendees to help her as well. Problem was solved & the guy no longer bothered her for the rest of the Con. Icrc, if he was kicked out or just given a big slap on the wrist for his actions. I'm leaning toward he was thrown out tbhwy.

• Like 2