HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cyradis! Enjoy YOUR VERY OWN FABULOUS Wednesday to the max. Do something you will regret years from now...with an insane smile on your face.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By paintybeard
      Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day.
    • By ttuckerman
      Felicitations on your personal solstice!
    • By Cyradis
      I got half decent photos! Aside from a little lint and not being 100%... but they're better than what I did before! I needed my dress pants for a usable backdrop, and I had to get my finger in the photo then crop it out for color balance, but it is okay!
      This is Aeon Trespass's Knowledge Nymph, as a demigoddess character in my world - The Watcher. Aletheia, former Loremistress who sacrificed herself for her library, and was raised as a demigoddess, then given the job of recording the history and stories of the region. Although she is strictly lawful, she doesn't really feel the need for undergarments. She likes her pajamas, and doesn't get many visitors in her "nest".
      Of Interest and Learning:
      First time painting sheer cloth. The super fine wrinkles on the small of her back made this tricky, but the rump was good for testing it out! I tried to paint the floor and her console/podium to look like marble stone, with simple paint on it. I tried to use desaturated colors for the books, so that the viewer would see them but focus on her instead. Open books shouldn't have nothing in them, so I popped on diagrams and scribbles (some roughly in Greek characters).  
      Comments and critique are welcome! RED PEN ME.

• By paintybeard
      Happy Birthday to you.
    • By SisterMaryNapalm
      Another year has passed, and at least in Europe it's now past midnight ...

Therefore: Dear, dear @Glitterwolf- ahead of everyone else:

Zum Geburtstag viel Glück! Zum Geburtstag viel Glück! Zum Geburtstag, lieber Glitterwolf - zum Geburtstag viel Glück!

Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

With best regards from your neighboring country.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)