Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
The King in the Kingdom of the Blind:
Another simple paint job, this one is mainly skin and a few details here and there. The skin is done in Citadel Bugmans Glow drybrushed onto a black undercoat, followed by a drybrush of Citadel Cadian Fleshtone and Scalecolor Basic Flesh. I put a glaze of thinned Citadel Druuchi Violet shade on the underside and in the shadows.
Suitably large compared to humans. That rock will make a paste of whomever it hits.
I removed his original base and put him on a 40mm base I printed out to keep my basing style uniform across the range.
Bones 4 Core set, 2019
Made in Bonesium PVC
should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.
I had a fun idea for a mini that I need for an upcoming game, so I decided to DIY it. So this will be my
DIY Ochre Jellies
I’m using white gorilla glue, the kind that foams up, and a bent safety pin. As it begins to dry I moved the “blob” up along the pin to gain some vertical height. The white will be an ok under coating, and I’ll paint it up tomorrow once it finishes drying. I’ll snip the end of the safety pin off before painting too.
By Disciple of Sakura
An enormous wooden d20 capable of holding up to a pound of dice. I haven't got one of these yet, but I have gotten some other items from Munchkin Metropolis, and was really satisfied with how quickly the items were produced and arrived. Great quality, too.
I'm not really sure when I'll get to these, but I found a bunch of cheap sheets that I'm going to diy into mats for wargaming. As it is, they're fine (I got green, blue, and brown, and passed on a grey) . But I might sponge on some various paints for waves/ ice (double sided blue sheet) and various greens for the green sheet.
I know about the craft article on filling a bucket with sand and spraying foam in the space carved out. I don't have a ton of time so didn't do that. I DID take a few sheets of parchment paper, a few sections of plastic fruit containers lined with parchment paper, and sprayed a can's worth of expanding insulation foam to make some hills.
Because of needing to get by with a stroller, foam was packed up after an hour to continue curing.
In a few days I'll seal with brown craft paint and modgepodge, then experiment with flocking.
Who's Online 37 Members, 3 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)
- Green Eyed Monster
- Lord of the Dish Pit
- Pezler the Polychromatic