Sign in to follow this  
Orlando_the_Technicoloured

The Saga of BELIUS the black, by Stephane Simon

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/simonminiatures/the-saga-of-belius-the-black/description

Belius versus Angus and Branag
Belius versus Angus and Branag

Belius the Black is a giant with mysterious origins. We say about him  that it is the reincarnation of a god, or even,  the guardian of an ancient temple. In short, according to the babarian tribes of the North, it is a black legend  related to Bregan Lorelei’s great-grandfather.

Bélius is a 70 mm figurine sculpted by me, not counting my hours, in order to obtain the incarnation of the warrior of evil, chaos and destruction. The resin cast will be made by Mr Dès, former melter of  Rackham , a pledge of high quality. This project , a range of dark fantasy figurines, is important because I can create from A to Z what i want  while satisfying the fans of my work. 

Indeed,  I have been sculpting figurines for more than 20 years : First, for Rackham for 9 years and then for various freelance brands such as Mierce Miniatures,  Monolith with Conan, Mythic Battles and Claustrophobia which are successful  on Kickstarter.

The Kickstarter platform will allow me to finance the moulds for all the figurines, which are all my personal creations. Knowing that the fans of my work will be able to hold them in hand, paint them, or play with them in any kind of games is really a great pleasure for me. This first step is important because i imagine that these figurines are destined for a game in the future.

Belius is accompanied by two brothers, Angus and Branag (35mm): They are barbarians from northern tribes. They are elite soldiers ready to  do anything to protect their lands and the Elebore Forest from any intrusion in the name of their leader, the demigod Siegfried.

Lorelei is UNLOCK! 

NEXT SG to come:3480€

BAAL-Thus, 60mm of brutal force!
BAAL-Thus, 60mm of brutal force!

Shipping informations:

The shipping costs are the same for all  pledges and for a number of  unlimited miniatures.

France:7 euros

UE:8 euros

Rest of the world:10 euros

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured
  • Like 4

Some lovely stuff in here for sure. :) Stephane Simon is also a great guy who deserves getting some attention to his own range. I hope it'll do well. :)

I can't look...but I have to look.  I love his work.

Oh, this could be very bad.  But I need to wait a little before I pledge.

Edited by Dan d'Lyon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Suden
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1821440755/evil-dead-2-the-board-game?ref=profile_created
      It's back. From the project page:

" A few years ago, another company successfully launched an Evil Dead 2 board game campaign that was never fulfilled to its backers. This other company collected all of the money and delivered nothing to thousands of Evil Dead 2 fans that participated in their project. Because of this travesty, Jasco Games, in collaboration with Lynnvander Studios, the Evil Dead 2 licensing group, and our other partners have come together to bring Evil Dead 2 The Board Game back from the dead. We're calling this campaign a Heartthrob Campaign. What that means is if this campaign successfully funds, all of the backers of the previous campaign (that we had nothing to do with), will be getting a copy of Evil Dead 2 The Board Game for only the cost of shipping (that's right, free + shipping)."

• By Rat13
      With my wife and I preparing to buy a house we've been clearing out a lot of our clutter to make packing and moving easier. We've also been working hard to bring in extra money too, and this project will hopefully do both.

Today my wife signed up for a craft fair to help sell the wreaths she's been making for the upcoming holidays. From what she's heard from friends and other crafters this particular craft fair is really eclectic and pulls in quite a diverse crowd. As she told me about it that's when the idea seemed to hit us both, why not try to clear out all that terrain junk I've been hoarding?

So instead of sitting down and painting or creating my latest joke piece I got started. First up was a couple of single tent encampments. I made one on a rounded base to better fit in a table of terrain and I made the second one squared to fit better on a grid system.

Both pieces have their good and bad points but like usual I learn by doing; no amount of research or prep work make up for actual experience. Which is the main reason I made these single tent camps. Hopefully I've learned enough to make any subsequent larger camps better.

Next up are a couple of joke pieces that were honestly going to get made anyway. That's right, they'll be 40k statues when I'm done with them, besides Buzz looks kinda like a space marine already. I had some glue left over so I also started making some sci-fi barrels and I know I'll be making a ton of those.

The last piece of the night is going to be a simple 40k watchtower. At the moment it's really just in its infancy. The main features are finished barring creating a door and applying some details to the piece. 

Now before anyone gets too excited, I'm not selling any of these pieces online or anything like that. These are literally pieces that are made to be sold for less than five bucks or so and are really only being made to clear out my hobby hoardings. 
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/dragon-hunters?ref=discovery_category_newest

• By JudgeSamson
      Here's the bones Cave Troll!  I painted some of the pustules red with white-heads on them...very gross and troll-ey.  :)

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pandacultgames/shovel-knight-dungeon-duels-0

It is time to sharpen thy shovel once again! Shovel Knight makes his auspicious return to Kickstarter in Shovel Knight: Dungeon Duels! Based on the hugely successful crowdfunded video game and made in close cooperation with Yacht Club Games, Shovel Knight: Dungeon Duels  is a competitive side-scrolling dungeon crawler for 1-4 players.  Players compete as different colored Shovel Knights to shovel out  justice in spades against the evil Order of No Quarter all while trying  to grab the most treasure to prove that they are the one true Shovel  Knight! 

the relaunch offers a more expensive 3D option shown above, and a cheaper 2D version with card standees in place of the plastic minis for those that prefer it

• Who's Online   35 Members, 5 Anonymous, 176 Guests (See full list)