• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thoramel
      I've been speed painting through a bunch of tavern scenery for an upcoming session. Mostly from the Mantic Tavern set. Here's a few of my favorites so far.

I would seriously put a life sized version of the following in my home. 

• By Nightwing
      Here is another Mantic mini. This one a Necromancer. I’ll use him someday probably as a villain, but would love to use him as a PC if I get the chance. 

BTW, my 7-year old came up with the color scheme. Here is my color sketch I made while she was describing the colors.

• By Maledrakh
      If you go down to the woods today...
      For my Kings of War Forces of Nature army, The Children of the Forest

I have a smattering of miniatures for the Forces of Nature, including a starter army from the November 2014 Kings of War 2nd ed kickstarter, delivered second half of 2015. In addition to the second edition rulebook, they also funded a few polystyrene plastic troop miniatures, and a bunch of secondary metal minis in this KS. Most of these have been lying about in a box since then.
      But for some reason I had taken out just these Forest Shamblers, prepped and built them ages ago and they were standing pround in one of the Drawers of Doom™ when I was rummaging around after something to paint the other day.
      These minis are each made in four parts, main body, head, both arms. Ball and socket-joints permit a bit of poseability. Easy to assemble (easy for being metal ... as in I needed to drill and pin all the parts just like all heavy metal bits need...), and also good on the details. These are some of the better minis Mantic have made. Probably why I chose to prep them and very few of the others back when I received them.
      The metal castings I recieved were of higher quality than earlier metal minis I have from Mantic. They might simply be early runs in the mould, but it might also be that Mantic managed to up their quality control on the metals a bit, which they sorely need(ed) to do.
      So here they are, all spruced up.

Forest Shamblers
      Forces of Nature faction
      Kings of War
      Mantic, 2015
      Metal
      40mm bases
    • By Darsc Zacal
      EDIT: link to the live kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/hellboy-the-board-game/description

The Hellboy board game will be a co-operative experience in which players face off against some of the comic’s most famous foes. Up to four people take control of iconic BRPD members, such as Hellboy, Abe Sapien and Roger the Homunculus, before exploring gothic locations and uncovering ancient artifacts.
      Set to make its Kickstarter debut in April 2018, the Hellboy board game will feature stunning, pre-assembled plastic miniatures that accurately capture the look and feel of Mike Mignola’s world famous comic series.
      “Hellboy has a great cast of characters, diverse locations and legendary monsters from the pages of folklore and myth,” said Ronnie Renton, Mantic CEO. “The comics provide a fantastic foundation on which to build an immersive, fun and fast-paced co-operative board game that will let players experience some of their favorite moments from the series.”

• Who's Online   42 Members, 4 Anonymous, 72 Guests (See full list)