• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      Some pretty good deals in the early bird specials:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/orc-warband-collectors-by-yedharo-and-gt-studio-cr

Offering 30mm, 70mm, Busts and 1/10 () Scale figures.  Something for everyone!  

I got the early bird 4 bust deal.  FWIW I have some of their earlier figures and they've been very good quality.
    • By Zanderina
      Sorry, light box died. But ok ish photos of this completed model. A real joy to paint and I probably pick up another at Reapercon! 

-Zanderina 

• By GlenP
      This is the resin bust for the upcoming hair and makeup class at ReaperCon. It's a bit under two inches tall. Standard MSP paints for the hair and flowers. The skin tones are the new Bones paints - Ruddy to Pale Flesh.

Cross posted to the ReaperCon forum.

• By GlenP
      This is the resin bust for the upcoming hair and makeup class at ReaperCon. It's a bit under two inches tall. Standard MSP paints for the hair and flowers. The skin tones are the new Bones paints - Ruddy to Pale Flesh.

Glen

• By Unit04
      The rest of my Kickstarter for AEG's Thunderstone Quest came in.  This was for an expansion that changed the player count from 2-4 to 1-6 as well as adding a cooperative mode.  I'm not sure I'd want to play this game at 6 players unless it is cooperative because there is a lot of downtime when its not your turn.  In cooperative mode, it seems that everyone goes at the same time, so that probably reduces down time.  

I didn't realize it at the time, but the expansion ALSO comes with two minis (6 were included in the base game so it wasn't strictly necessary).  I also didn't realize that the monk had a mark on her forehead that I THINK is intentional (these aren't the best minis, as you can see from the crease down her back).  I would have painted her a lighter skin tone so the mark would stand out better if I realized that earlier.  I chose green for her since a nice yellow/orange color was already taken by one of the other minis I painted for this game and I wanted unique player colors.  Likewise, I chose white for the crusader because all the good colors were taken and I could see him as a paladin type.  

Hopefully I don't get any more minis for this game because I'm running out of unique player colors.  

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)