Glitterwolf

Deus Vult! Militi Christi Bust by Glitterwolf

16 minutes ago, TripleH said:

Good job on him.

Many Thanks!

I'm learning more with each one!

• Like 1

Very Nice! The blending on his hair and beard especially. In the 4th pic down, he somewhat resembles Keenu Reeves. 

I imagine that the Countess is happy to hear he's being shipped off, his presence being likely to make her nervous. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Very Nice! The blending on his hair and beard especially. In the 4th pic down, he somewhat resembles Keenu Reeves. 

I imagine that the Countess is happy to hear he's being shipped off, his presence being likely to make her nervous. 

Thank you!

In fact the devout Knight noticed the Countess from a distance and immediately suggested to go on a journey.

I wonder why...

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Darcstaar said:

Great job.  I love the intensity of his stare!

Thank you!

I think he defeated infidels just by looking them in the eye.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Corsair said:

Fantastic! He really turned out great!

4 hours ago, mustardgreens said:

Awesome job dude. Love the sculpt and the striking paintjob.

Thank you both!

I appreciate it!

7 hours ago, Rigel said:

Great hair and splendid Zealot Eyes! 

Thank you!

He is a bit fanatical...

• Like 1

The Crusader has shipped!

He's on his way to the promised land a friend, hope he will arrive safely.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      Some pretty good deals in the early bird specials:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/orc-warband-collectors-by-yedharo-and-gt-studio-cr

Offering 30mm, 70mm, Busts and 1/10 () Scale figures.  Something for everyone!  

I got the early bird 4 bust deal.  FWIW I have some of their earlier figures and they've been very good quality.
    • By Zanderina
      Sorry, light box died. But ok ish photos of this completed model. A real joy to paint and I probably pick up another at Reapercon! 

-Zanderina 

• By GlenP
      This is the resin bust for the upcoming hair and makeup class at ReaperCon. It's a bit under two inches tall. Standard MSP paints for the hair and flowers. The skin tones are the new Bones paints - Ruddy to Pale Flesh.

Cross posted to the ReaperCon forum.

• By GlenP
      This is the resin bust for the upcoming hair and makeup class at ReaperCon. It's a bit under two inches tall. Standard MSP paints for the hair and flowers. The skin tones are the new Bones paints - Ruddy to Pale Flesh.

Glen

• By Unit04
      The rest of my Kickstarter for AEG's Thunderstone Quest came in.  This was for an expansion that changed the player count from 2-4 to 1-6 as well as adding a cooperative mode.  I'm not sure I'd want to play this game at 6 players unless it is cooperative because there is a lot of downtime when its not your turn.  In cooperative mode, it seems that everyone goes at the same time, so that probably reduces down time.  

I didn't realize it at the time, but the expansion ALSO comes with two minis (6 were included in the base game so it wasn't strictly necessary).  I also didn't realize that the monk had a mark on her forehead that I THINK is intentional (these aren't the best minis, as you can see from the crease down her back).  I would have painted her a lighter skin tone so the mark would stand out better if I realized that earlier.  I chose green for her since a nice yellow/orange color was already taken by one of the other minis I painted for this game and I wanted unique player colors.  Likewise, I chose white for the crusader because all the good colors were taken and I could see him as a paladin type.  

Hopefully I don't get any more minis for this game because I'm running out of unique player colors.  

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 260 Guests (See full list)