• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      Hello again.  Here's another older paintjob of mine.  This is the wyvern from the Bones 4 Core set.

My players encountered a flock of Wyverns while traversing a desert valley.  They were mounted on Giant Lizards and were chased by the wyverns.  What ensued was an Indiana Jones-esque chase complete with daring leaps from mount to mount.  All-in-all a good time.

As such, I decided to paint this guy up to fit into an arid desert landscape.  Had a lot of fun blending the sculpted base into the rest of the base.  Also was really proud of the coloration I settled on for the Wyvern.

I painted each scale individually, which was time consuming but worth it.  I also tried some different glazing and layering techniques to add veining into the wings.  Needless to say, I'm pretty proud of this one.  Wish I had snagged up Blacksting during the Kickstarter as well though.  Will have to get my hands on that one eventually.
    • By I'mHere
      Here is my take on the Dance of Death sculpt from the Bones 4 Kickstarter.

I really enjoyed this one,  finishing it up this last winter. I saw someone mention somewhere online that they were bummed that the heads didn't exactly line up, but I found it reminiscent of dogs when they are snarling while looking sidelong at each other.

Apologies for the scratches and discolorations on the background. I've been meaning to pick up some black cloth to improve that.

Thanks for taking a look!
    • By I'mHere
      I recently finished up my BlackSting Wyvern from the Bones 4 Kickstarter. I'm really pleased with how it came out. I've been working on it off and on since March.

Thanks for taking a look. : )

• By nihilville
      Still trying to cover all my basics with this classic troll design. I'm trying to get better with my basing, this time incorporating sand and some broken up wood chips.

• By Corpsekin
      This guy has been sitting in my unpainted minis pile for a while, looking forward to eventually getting to use him in dnd.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)