• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      So this is the first time I tried painting freehand on the shield  This is the end result of the conversion: 

And for the conversion part, I didn't like neither this minis pose, nor its weapon choice (pickaxe really???), nor its commie looking (???) sigil on the shield. So I removed the weapon and sanded the shield. I also think that his pose looks a lot more natural as a spear throw than a pickaxe swing.. Also gave him some simple terrain and a quick paint  Thanks for looking!

• By lazarp
      I've got this mini in the legend of drizzt board game last december and I just hated it right off the bat. The weird pose, lack of details, undefined face, I could go on... Also, something that was quite striking about it was the lack of feminine detalis and a kind of a masculine look of the female ranger  It looked to me more like a man dressed as a female ranger, and I found that quite funny and promising!

As I've thought more about it, it reminded me of Doris from "Sherk" and Okama characters from "One Piece", which I both love!

So those characters inspired me to paint Catti in a similar fashion, which I believe gave the mini much needed character. I like how it turned out and I think she will make an interesting pc or npc in our dnd campaign! 
      Enjoy! 

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are some picture of my Orc Squad. All models produced by Reaper Miniatures except for WOC40048 produced by Wizards of the Coast. From left to right on the first picture; 14270 Dantral sculpted by Gene Van Horne, WOC40048 Orc Warrior sculpted by Mike McVey, 14292 Musician and Standard Bearer sculpted by Ben Siens and 14198 Gangorak sculpted by Ben Siens. I painted them with Reaper’s MSP acrylic paint and Citadel inks.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, not a Reaper model this time. Here is a Wizards of the Coast WOC40048, Orc Warrior sculpted by Mike McVey. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and inks. This official Dungeons & Dragons model is out of production.                  
  • Who's Online   36 Members, 5 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)