Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

Orc Squad group picture

Fantastic job all around. Quite expressive and the gear and banner really stand out. I particularly love the shield of number 4 in pics 2 & 3

Edited by Boris Khan
  • Thanks 1

I do LOVE Group Photos. As WONDERFUL as the Green Lads looked individually, they are EVEN MORE MAGNIFICENT together. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These guys look even better all together! The banner, shield and drum really make the group - great texture contrast to the worn metals.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Promised thing, thing due. Here are pictures of my Gnoll hunting party. All of them are Reaper Miniatures Gnolls, painted with Reaper Master Series Paints. I added the archer's bowstring and converted two models (see last picture).
      I will now work on a display base for them. I've found an inspiring picture of a dusky sunset in the desert for the background.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, Here's the Big "Slim" Boss of my Gnoll hunting party. 02704, Lord of the Gnolls was sculpted by Ben Siens.
      It's a tall metal model that stands 65mm / 2.5 inches at the top of its head. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylics.

• By Metalchaos
      Disciplined like a hobgoblin, I'm staying home painting some stuff. Here's a Chainmail Miniatures model 88349, hobgoblin fighter I completed last night. This model was sculpted by Mike McVey and produced by Wizards of the Coast in 2001 for the Drazen's Horde faction. I used Reaper’s MSP acrylics to paint it. Stay safe and disciplined.

• By Thrym
      WizKids Dungeons & Dragons
      HELLBORN TROLL

I present to you the almost nuclear looking troll that utilizes FolkArt's Ultra Dye "Purple Rain" as its inspiration and base shadow and wash.  Also included in the skin triad are Reaper Blood Red and Reaper Brilliant Red for the highlights.

I'll add the remaining paint list later when they are in front of me.  For now, pictures:

Some close up shots:

Enjoy!
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)