Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

Orc Squad group picture

Fantastic job all around. Quite expressive and the gear and banner really stand out. I particularly love the shield of number 4 in pics 2 & 3

Edited by Boris Khan
  • Thanks 1

I do LOVE Group Photos. As WONDERFUL as the Green Lads looked individually, they are EVEN MORE MAGNIFICENT together. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These guys look even better all together! The banner, shield and drum really make the group - great texture contrast to the worn metals.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      From the Bones 1 core set, a basic lizardman with typically primitive stone spear and turtle shell shield. This mini has good quality details, especially seeing as this is an early softish bones model.

77050 Lizardman Warrior
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012
      Sculpted by Ben Siens
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm round lipped base
      available from reapermini.com

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are some group picture of my Player Character and a NPC in our D&D games. All Reaper Miniatures models; 03492, Autumn Bronzeleaf Elf Wizard sculpted by Jeff Grace. Converted 77038, Hell Hound sculpted by Ben Siens. 02771, Lorus Hightower sculpted by Sandra Garrity. The elf wizard is one of my player characters, she's a wood elf druidess and I called her Kiarah Amanodel aka Moonflower. Her riding dog Khan was converted from a Hell Hound. And, Firecracker will be an important non-playing character in an opcoming campaign.

I hope you enjoy, comments and critiques are welcome.

• By Ducknuck84
      Only used 8 colors for the troll. Base coated him in Reaper's troll flesh and harvest brown for the loincloth. Then a wash with citadel Nuln oil wash and Vallejo sepia wash for the cloth. Next a highlight of orc flesh over almost all of the muscles leaving just enough of the base and wash showing for the deep valleys of the muscles. Finally a glaze of troll flesh over the whole thing to blend it all together. Final touches were desert sand for the claws/teeth, coal black for the hair which was highlighted with Dark elf highlights and ogre flesh for the eyes. I think some of the new troll from Bones 4 have probably surpassed this old cave troll but one reason I like him is that he is the same size and almost the same look as the old DnD chainmail battered troll skeleton mini.

• By Brianuk
      The general for my orc army is the Reven Warlord orc sergeant. Really like this figure, probably because although he is big there are not loads of bells and whistles. He just looks capable. Figure is about 35/40mm tall. Shown with the new Nolzurs pathfinder orcs for comparison purposes. 

• By lazarp
      So this is the first time I tried painting freehand on the shield  This is the end result of the conversion: 

And for the conversion part, I didn't like neither this minis pose, nor its weapon choice (pickaxe really???), nor its commie looking (???) sigil on the shield. So I removed the weapon and sanded the shield. I also think that his pose looks a lot more natural as a spear throw than a pickaxe swing.. Also gave him some simple terrain and a quick paint  Thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)