• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      Converted this one by using an avatars of war pit fighter body and added some greenskins bits (sword, head, etc) and greenstuff. Painted him to be used as an orc boss in my orc warband. Hope you like him! 

• By Maledrakh
      B4Core #20:

Hm. I seem to have merely blocked the cocks. Need some smooth gradient work maybe.
      I belive this to be a new, digital sculpt for the Bones 4 KS.

Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      Sculpted by ??
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm round lipped base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future

Arnold is a bit on the short side, isn't he? Or is that perhaps Brienne the Beauty's taller sister?

I have cut off the integral bases,  as I like them all to have similar base styles, and the Bones bases are all over the place.. Even though some of the newer oval ones are nice, in the end they just had to go.

• By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Knight Templar.  This is the first model I painted after about 5 years of not painting any miniatures.

• By lazarp
      Gave this model a different arm and hand pose, sculpted a wooden stick and used a resin bit from avatars of war necromancer for the spear head. This was a speedpaint that took probably around an hour. Thanks for looking!

The original model:

• By lazarp
      I've got this mini in the legend of drizzt board game last december and I just hated it right off the bat. The weird pose, lack of details, undefined face, I could go on... Also, something that was quite striking about it was the lack of feminine detalis and a kind of a masculine look of the female ranger  It looked to me more like a man dressed as a female ranger, and I found that quite funny and promising!

As I've thought more about it, it reminded me of Doris from "Sherk" and Okama characters from "One Piece", which I both love!

So those characters inspired me to paint Catti in a similar fashion, which I believe gave the mini much needed character. I like how it turned out and I think she will make an interesting pc or npc in our dnd campaign! 
      Enjoy! 

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 90 Guests (See full list)