Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sculptdude

Golden Sidekicks in your Swag Bag

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Sculptdude said:

Not going to ReaperCon but are planning to order a swag bag online? If you receive a Golden Sidekick, just email us your winning ticket number and we'll be happy to ship your Mystery Box to you!

That’s very cool you’re giving those of us unable to attend a chance to participate too. 

Thanks! :winkthumbs:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THERE IS A GOLDEN KITTY. I MUST HAZ IT. :wow:

 

I mean, I'm sure the mystery box is awesome. But still. Golden kitteh. :ik_oops:

 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 6
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, you get to keep the golden sidekick as well as the Mystery Box, right?  Because if I find a gold velociraptor and must turn it in, then unless that Mystery Box is shaped like a SuperCar I didn't find nothin, how strange, guess that one got lost somewhere.

  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

So, you get to keep the golden sidekick as well as the Mystery Box, right?  Because if I find a gold velociraptor and must turn it in, then unless that Mystery Box is shaped like a SuperCar I didn't find nothin, how strange, guess that one got lost somewhere.

Yeah, I'm with you on that. 

Now I've got "I've got a golden ticket" from Willy Wonka stuck in my head. I'll be insufferable if I get one or maybe if I don't... (i like dinosaurs and cats plz!)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Dragoneye said:

Yeah, I'm with you on that. 

Now I've got "I've got a golden ticket" from Willy Wonka stuck in my head. I'll be insufferable if I get one or maybe if I don't... (i like dinosaurs and cats plz!)

That and rare shiny pokemon (with the bonus of being actually shiny).

 

Also, am I understanding correctly that regular swag bags will have a Bombshell sidekick mini anyway?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

Also, am I understanding correctly that regular swag bags will have a Bombshell sidekick mini anyway?

 

Yes - there will be Sidekicks in all of the regular swag bags. Five of them will be gold randomly distributed.

 

8 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

So, you get to keep the golden sidekick as well as the Mystery Box, right?  Because if I find a gold velociraptor and must turn it in, then unless that Mystery Box is shaped like a SuperCar I didn't find nothin, how strange, guess that one got lost somewhere.

 

Yes - you'll get to keep the Golden Sidekicks. You just need to present your ticket with the number to claim your Mystery Box.

 

 

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just make sure you don’t pull a Michael Scott and put all the “Gold Tickets” into a shipment all going to the same customer^_^

 

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sculptdude said:

 

Yes - there will be Sidekicks in all of the regular swag bags. Five of them will be gold randomly distributed.

 

 

Yes - you'll get to keep the Golden Sidekicks. You just need to present your ticket with the number to claim your Mystery Box.

 

 

Should we refer to you as "Patrick Wonka" from now on? Will you wear a top-hat? ::D:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sculptdude said:

Yes - you'll get to keep the Golden Sidekicks. You just need to present your ticket with the number to claim your Mystery Box.

 

Nice!   I've completed a Bombshell miniature for entry this year.  Officer Chase.  I like her, gorgeous sculptwork on her face.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Nice!   I've completed a Bombshell miniature for entry this year.  Officer Chase.  I like her, gorgeous sculptwork on her face.  

 Thanks! Looking forward to seeing her!

 

6 hours ago, klarg1 said:

Should we refer to you as "Patrick Wonka" from now on? Will you wear a top-hat? ::D:

Yes. And No.  :lol:

 

18 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Just make sure you don’t pull a Michael Scott and put all the “Gold Tickets” into a shipment all going to the same customer^_^

I guess I don't know that story. :huh:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Sculptdude said:

I guess I don't know that story. :huh:

It’s from an episode of the American version of The Office tv show.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 1:15 PM, Green Eyed Monster said:

Will there be Chocolate?

GEM

 

Not this year - but there have been discussions . . .  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...