Rob Dean

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve got another mouse with me today, with a slightly more upright posture, measuring 2cm (or 3/4”) from bottom of the feet to the eyes, or 25mm to the top of his hat, so, yes, somewhere in the vintage Partha range. ::D:

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      First diorama I've done since I've been I was ill this winter.  Although I have been doing a lot of reminiscing and wishing, which is what this piece is about.  I have at least one  of all the Burrows & Badgers range from Oathsworn and one of the parts I like is thst ao many or their miniatures can be used for non-dnd or domestic scenes.

I also finally found a use for the stable piece from the Reaper nativity scene.  I built an actual stable for that sp I had thst bit left over and it worked pretty well here.

I could explain it but I'm hoping the piece speaks for itself.  Hope you.all enjoy

I find tje affect the best when staring through the portal...

• By Rob Dean
      My brother and I are signed up to run Burrows and Badgers at Gen Con this summer. I have three war bands from the last time we did this (2019?), and some spares, but have been wanting to change things up a bit. 

So, taking a break from vintage Ral Partha, I decided to finish off this Otter Mercenary, who has been languishing partially painted for a while.

I might end up touching up the contrast before basing him. 

• By Inarah
      3 new figures and a chance to get the original 10 from a previous project. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1240892696/three-nomads?ref=discovery&term=miniature

• By Kangaroorex
      Just thought i would put these up to show off the new party making their way through saltmarsh.  A party of six graduates from the civilized lands, roped into fulfilling a debt by their mentors.  At least they are working together...  they arent my finest work but for 6 hours of painting, they will do nicely for our little gaming group and the group enjoyed the surprise of coming to their second session to discover they all had custom painted minis!

we have a Halfling fighter
      an elven thief with a fixation for daggers
      a halfling bard
      the blue dragonborn priest of Protos
      the black Dragonborn warlock (had to create the head.  I couldnt find a dragonborn mini with an 8 strength...)
      and a Human ranger from the backstreets and slums

hope you enjoy them, i dont know how long they will last....

• By Inarah
      Finished her up the other night.  She's been on my desk for years, part of a batch of anthropomorphs I started and didn't quite finish. Yes, the colors are that bright. She has a ton of detail in her clothing but the body is kind of bland, so I went with brighter colors for interest.