• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Otyugh
      Another deep dive into the abyss...

This infernal figure was torture to pin and glue, and the storage of it is devilishly tricky because of the super bendy spear.

I really wish that minis produced with pole arms / spears would use a bit of stiff wire overmolded with the pole arm / spear casting.

I have had to adjust this spear so many times. I must have done something really evil in my last life...
    • By Otyugh
      I ain't even gonna try to feed this beastie lemongrass...

Known for its deathgaze and horrific flatulence, it was universally feared by adventurers.

But, if some brave adventurers would gather milk, the local creameries would produce Death cheese.
      I was surfing through some posts and saw the catoplebas mentioned, so I thought that someone might enjoy seeing one.
    • By Otyugh
      I've been rummaging through my mini hoard and found all kinds ancient treasures, boxed sets with the original inserts!

My stupid question is this, is anyone interested in photos of the boxed sets for identification purposes? The collection goes back to the early 80's and is from a plethora of companies.

If members are interested in miniature identification, then should there be a dedicated thread where members can post pics of their boxed sets and still carded minis? Or is there already a thread for mini identification?
    • By Choppertown
      After completing my Reaper training kits, I'm ready to start tackling my old 80s lead minis from my youth.  I tried painting a couple when I was twelve years old and failed so miserably I literally thought there was no way I would ever be able to even attempt this hobby and it was just better left to others with more talent.  Thanks Reaper for making the awesome training sets and helping me try again after over 35 years.  So without further ado I begin digging into my vault from the 80s.  Apologies if this forum is for Reaper products only, no insult intended.

So I think this baddie might be a Ral Partha Hill Troll, but not sure. Anybody have some insight?

• By Choppertown
      Continuing to dig up my childhood minis... This crazy old dragon was done back in 1984, I basically dunked him in turquoise enamel.  While not sophisticated, the color was beautiful and it's one of my all time favorite sculpts so I left it intact and decided to try adding some details. Results below!

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)