• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Amiri, she's an Iconic Barbarian from Reapers Pathfinder line.

Had this one a little while, but all the fiddly bits kept putting me off (and I normally like fiddly minis), she turned out to be super fun to paint though.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Ooook
      For a little contest in a small LotR French Community :

and close-ups :

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Remus Raducan, part of the Blood Wolf faction in Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Struggled to find this guy that interesting to paint, and as a result he ended up a bit lacklustre.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By TripleH
      Finally managed to get a mini off my shelf of shame.

This guy belongs to one of my players the he had asked me to paint up back in 2017. The tunic was kind of a joke, but we decided to run with it. Last game session, he had used the bathroom and everyone was giving him a rough time about needing to have to repaint my bathroom given how long he was in there, and the fact that no one else could use it for the next hour. As suggestions of color schemes were being thrown out, one player suggested pearlescent green. I wasn't too thrilled with that, but it said how about a pearlescent cream color, which made me think of Sophie Champange. So, I grabbed the bottle, gave it a quick shake, put some on my pallette, and showed it off. It didn't seem too appealling on a white pallette, so I grabbed this players mini off the table and slapped a bit on the tunic. The owner of the mini said he really liked the color, so here we go after toning it down a bit with some Agrax Earthshade.

• By aku-chan
      The Undying King is a nameless monarch from a long forgotten kingdom, whose quest for immortality saw him and his subjects turned into war machines conscripted to fight an endless war.

(In actuality this is Katakros - Mortarch of the Necropolis from Games Workshop)

Eventually the whole thing will look like this:-

But at the moment it looks like this:-

I probably could have done with leaving things in even more bits (painting the inside of those capes is going to be a nightmare), but that's a problem for future me.
      Starting on the base:-

Did all the grey rocks with a basecoat of Cold Grey, a wash of Black Wash and drybrushes of Cold Grey and Ghost Grey.

There's some rocks I want to do as a blue-grey, that's the next task.
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 3 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)