Not as happy with Candy as I was with Sugar, but she was fun to paint. She does have pupils in her eyes, honest.

I've just noticed a strip of white on the top of her left thigh. Great.

candy1.thumb.jpg.128c4d38e2e5d89a7db8fe051cb712ce.jpg

candy2.thumb.jpg.e4d071af72c6b4c7cf2e348d08846888.jpg

Edited by planetmut
  • Like 18

That white stripe is the top of her stockings... 

Weird...

The moment I saw it, I was completely certain that it was a ShadowForge mini, and not even looking at the SKU.   

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By planetmut
      Foxtrot was fun to paint. She comes with two bodies, two heads and two sets of weapons so it's possible to make her up as a crazy-haired gasmask-wearing nutter or Hasslefree's version of Furiosa from Mad Max: Fury Road. As you can see, I decided on the crazy-haired gasmask-wearing nutter.

Her right hand is separate, so fun and games ensued trying to get it glued to her wrist. I didn't dare attempt to drill/pin it as there was barely enough space for the drill bit and I had visions of wrecking the metal. The stock of her AK was on the verge of falling off, so I just did away with it. Her base is the usual Liquitex modelling paste, sand and paint.

• By planetmut
      It took me ages to choose a colour scheme for the Valkeeri Leader. I eventually decided on Army Painter Shining Silver to go with the whole pulp scifi theme, and VGC Warlock Purple because why not. I was worried the silver bits of her uniform would look like armour instead of metallic cloth but I think it's turned out OK. For once I managed to get her eyes to a decent standard and her hair came out looking good too. Her gun is VMC Brass, toned down with VGC Sepia Wash and Liquitex matte varnish. Her lips are a tiny dab of VMC Brown Rose.

I forgot about her cape until I was finished with her, so it got a few thin coats of Warlock Purple and then began the fun and games of gluing it to the figure. Four attempts later I got it in what I hope is the right position and touched up the purple.

• By planetmut
      I painted Devil Girl's clothing in Vallejo Black and thought, "God, that's boring". So I added 1/3 Vallejo Dark Prussian Blue to the black and redid her coat. Adding the blue makes the black much richer, and I washed the black over with Army Painter Blue Tone. Her skin was done with Vallejo Flat Red, Red and Vermillion. Her hair is black and drybrushed with Vallejo Royal Purple. The lava is Liquitex Modelling Paste and the slabs are just plasticard. Her eyes took FOREVER to get right, which was frustrating as hell as they're just yellow with a thin black line.

The paint scheme and base are shamelessly ripped off this one by @TheOldGuard, although he/she can do OSL and I can't (and wasn't even going to attempt it).

• By HornedTurtle
      A little more than 48 hours left for this one, I think it looks really cool.

http://kck.st/2z0HjUk

Kamigakari: God Hunters is a tabletop role-playing game set in modern-day Japan that combines centuries of Japanese mythology with a modern-day setting and urban fantasy action. You play as a God Hunter, a being wielding supernatural strength, magical abilities, and reality-warping spiritual powers. Your mission is to protect an unsuspecting populace from evil beings known as Aramitama, and to prevent the supernatural from leaking into the public eye.
      Originally, the game was released in Japan by Arclight Games on November 2013 as Legendary Arms RPG Kamigakari, to great popularity. In January 2017, a text-only fan translation appeared on the internet, exposing Kamigakari to the attention of English-speaking RPG fans world wide, and creating a thriving fanbase that continues to grow to this day!
      Serpent Sea Games is a team of experienced RPG translation and development professionals, including the creator of the fan translation, who have licensed Kamigakari from the creators at Arclight Games for publication in English and want to bring the game officially to Western audiences.
        But we need your help to bring this book into existence!
      The Game
      The world of Kamigakari features a distinctly seinen action anime  and style to it. With crazy abilities and flashy powers, it's an over-the-top world where you can battle kaijus, giant robots, gods and demons all under the same umbrella. The system is designed to keep interactions as simple and intuitive as possible, for an easy pick-up-and-play. Kamigakari splits its play up into "scenes", which are short, episodic and will often split the focus onto individual players. It's a different experience compared to western systems that often assume the party is always together, which allows for more varied and engaging character focus and development.
      So what is a God Hunter? A God Hunter is a person who, through one means or another, has gained supernatural powers by possessing a shard of a legendary weapon, relic, suit of armor, or maybe even the crystallized soul of a legendary hero. These powers can be anything from a master of the sword or magic, transforming hero, a living avatar of flame, or the ultimate hacker. Instead of a familiar class-based system, Kamigakari uses its own character generation called Styles, which lets you mix and match your power sets to create a gun-slinging samurai, a chainsaw-wielding magical girl, a hacker who codes his magic into existence, or a hunter who stalks his victims through the shadows.
      And it's not just limited to your class: weapons and gear are utilized under the Arms system, a mechanic where a base weapon is upgraded over time by using materials or spending gold. Two basic swords, in the hands of two different god hunters, can end up very different weapons after extensive modification!
      An average God Hunter on a normal day. Does being a God Hunter mean that you hunt gods? Of course it does! With concepts rooted in Shintoism and traditional Japanese folklore, a God Hunter is tasked with tracking down dangerous beings known as Aramitama - a dark god that is born and grows in power by devouring the souls of its victims. Aramitama come in many forms - from recognizable Japanese icons like oni and tengu, mythical beings like the Pegasus or Griffin, to eldritch monstrosities made of gnashing teeth and glowing orbs. Upon defeating an Aramitama, God Hunters can use their remains to create stronger Regalia - magical weapons and equipment, in order to face even even more powerful Aramitama. It's not just a fun gameplay loop, either: These creatures threaten the sanctity of innocents and the world in their lust to reach their ultimate form, the Avatar of Ruin, a true god of destruction capable of ending the world. It's up to the God Hunters to prevent that!
      An Aramitama awakens. Kamigakari utilizes the unique Numen Dice pool. Numen Dice are resource wherein you roll a set of dice and use it to pay for abilities or change the outcome of a roll. There's many ways change, swap and spend dice. Players must be careful how they manage their Numen Pool to both survive the battle and save the perfect set of Numen Dice to activate their ultimate abilities!
      We'd like to support this game far into the future, and plan on translating and releasing supplements if financially viable. Arclight Games has also requested the creation of original content exclusive to the western release, but that can probably wait until we have a few expansion books finished, we're only mentioning it now in the interests of full transparency.
    • By Hyjynx
      I would like to try airbrushing different sets of skin tones onto multiple copies (5+)  of the same female figure as practice and as a reference for other models. Anyone recommend a Bones fig that is large enough to have quite a bit of exposed skin, but cheap enough that lots of copies wouldn't set me back too much. Yaphima (sure I spelled it wrong) the Frost giant comes to mind first, but looking for other options
  • Who's Online   51 Members, 3 Anonymous, 448 Guests (See full list)