Sign in to follow this  
EvilCleric

ReaperCon Collectable Dice

I know the Pizza Dungeon dice are being introduced this year, but I was wondering if there is a con specific die? Most of the other conventions I have been to have a dated d6 with the con name and year in different colors each year, usually with an option to buy a whole set of that color. Is this available at ReaperCon?

Thanks,

EC

• Like 2

We have not previously done a specific convention die that I remember. Typically those are done by Chessex with permission of the convention.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Pizza Dungeon Dice will not have a specific marking or date denoting ReaperCon; these are simply a set of promotional set of Pizza Dungeon Gaming Dice in some unique packaging. ::):

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

On 7/29/2019 at 1:18 PM, Reaper Ron said:

The Pizza Dungeon Dice will not have a specific marking or date denoting ReaperCon; these are simply a set of promotional set of Pizza Dungeon Gaming Dice in some unique packaging. ::):

Is it pizza? I bet it's pizza! You know, like cheese stuffed crust, except it's dice.

If not... can I still stuff my dice in my pizza (like under the cheese or something) and pretend I found them after nearly breaking a tooth?

• Haha 5