Sign in to follow this  
buckyball

Frostgrave, Ghost Archipelago, Rangers of Shadow Deep

Hey it’s buckyball. I submitted a request to run Rangers of Shadow Deep at the convention. If there is interest, I could run Frostgrave or Ghost Archipelago also. Or more sessions of Rangers. But I don’t know what people want.

• Like 2

All three are of interest to me. Preferably frostgrave ghost archipelago. I'll check out gaming schedules tomorrow. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Depending on the times and what else is going on, I might be in.

What he said. All three games are of interest to me.

• Like 1

Freshly registered on the forums, but I've been lurking for years and did all the bones kickstarters.  Definitely interested in any of these three.  I'll bring some gangs.

This will be my first ReaperCon, so forgive my ignorance ... this sort of gaming, is it usually the sort you register for?  Or would there just be a spot for pick-up-and-play?  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

Freshly registered on the forums, but I've been lurking for years and did all the bones kickstarters.  Definitely interested in any of these three.  I'll bring some gangs.

This will be my first ReaperCon, so forgive my ignorance ... this sort of gaming, is it usually the sort you register for?  Or would there just be a spot for pick-up-and-play?  

Last year I missed getting Frostgrave on the schedule. But we did play two or three pick-up games. This year I submitted a request to run Rangers of Shadow Deep, only I changed the title to Duskwardens of Dreadmere. It should be on the schedule eventually.

Rangers of Shadow Deep is a cooperative game that uses similar game mechanics to Frostgrave. In the past I have run semi co-op versions of Frostgrave at Reapercon. The scenario was one where the players have to team up to beat a mega adversary. It was ok, but not really a true co-op game. Which is why I wanted to run Rangers this year.

I still have a bunch of terrain for Frostgrave, but I am pretty weak on tropical terrain for Ghost Arch.

buckyball

• Like 2

Great.  I have the rules for Rangers of Shadow Deep, but haven't played yet.  I'll see if I can cobble some terrain together between now and then for pick up games or what have you.  

I have all the figures to play Rangers of Shadow Deep. The game is for up to four players. And I have enough terrain for the first few scenarios. I will also have some pregenerated characters. So I am pretty sure Rangers is doable.

I have enough terrain for Frostgrave. But a lot of it is old terrain pieces we have used in the past, like bone henge. So more new stuff might make those games more fun.

And I am afraid I have very little for Ghost Arch. I had wanted to build some jungle terrain out of old fish tank decorations. But I dont own much .

buckyball

• Like 1

I can bring my dwarven warband for Frostgrave and as I said, I would love the opportunity to try rangers of Shadow Deep.  maybe in the future I can get talked into the long drive and actually bring along some terrain or one of my space or Napoleonic games.

If people want to play Ghosts, I can't really bring terrain, but I do have a great table surface, I got a few of the tablecloth maps from Smirking dragon with Sea, space, and a roman ruin that I would be willing to bring with me. 

• Like 1