Talae

Clorehaven & the Goblin Grotto

Clorehaven & the Goblin Grotto, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printablescenery/clorehaven-and-the-goblin-grotto

6718c9c74bfb59c4288c474f947da52e_origina

The picturesque town of Clorehaven  

A lively tavern, a variety of interesting and useful stores and fine lodgings is all the weary adventurer could ask  for.

The locals seem polite and friendly. The beautiful stone and wood buildings tell you this small town is prosperous and will someday grow into a much larger city. But under the surface of the town, Clorehaven keeps a dark and foreboding secret.  

Beneath the neat hedgerows and well-kept homes there lies a sprawling complex of caverns. 

The deep goblins are a sniveling race of green-skins, plying their trade in the strange flora and fauna they gather from around mysterious pools. 

248c1333321d6c6069f19195843259a7_origina

Design and build your own medieval buildings using the Clorehaven OpenLOCK system. From simple houses to huge complex structures, anything is possible. 

Explore the Goblin Grotto using the modular Grotto cavern system. Walls and floors can be combined to create a huge variety of underground caverns or above ground structures. 

Who knows what’s in store for those above and what lies in the depths below. Clorehaven and the Goblin Grotto - By Printable Scenery - the best 3D printable scenery in all the worlds. 

All the models from Clorehaven & the Goblin Grotto are delivered as optimized STL files to print on home 3D printers.

If you take the All-In Pledge, you also receive the free bonus items.   

f15c7c8a460c1a80c44d9c2775691c1a_origina
224953bc2bde0c52caaa93524fa49015_origina

Clorehaven Pledge :   Clorehaven is constructed using the OpenLOCK tile system where quality detailed modular and functional buildings can be constructed in any shape and size whilst maintaining the true 1" grid system used for most role playing games. 

This pledge contains the models to build the Townhouse, Cottage, Homestead, Grand Hostel, Cabin, Tavern, Chalet, Watchtower and Schist Stone Fences.  The Clorehaven Pledge includes the stretch goals labelled Clorehaven.

As the Kickstarter progresses the free stretch goals will grow and expand Clorehaven from a town into a city.

f7f934e130bd8085876b302ebe85d93d_origina
ae02a65acd96fc5880cd860c2b49b4e2_origina
eb3c3cae49b2e1c700f7744b4246e425_origina
ffee6e9bfbff282c7fda946ba634ccec_origina

Goblin Grotto Pledge:  The free form caverns create natural and expansive cavern maps and tunnel systems quickly and dynamically. The cavern floors are designed to have a comparable 1" grid system for RPG whilst still maintaining the natural rock form.

project video thumbnail
 PLAY

This pledge contains the Moon Effigy, the Goblin Cavern Floors, The Cavern Walls, The Cavern Tunnels, the Cavern Bridge, Rickety Bridges and the Gloom Creeper. The Goblin Grotto Pledgeincludes the stretch goals labelled Goblin Grotto.

8d5000fecccc8b4c99805fc3d5dc0b42_origina
cce05ff4c09dc5ce966e90ec538e0bfb_origina
6bd4cc86d7ef2beecbc7b43e74a68b9e_origina

All of our 3D-printable models begin their life as hand drawn concepts. From there we digitally sculpt the models to create high detail STL files. The models are test printed and painted before released so that you know each model from Printable Scenery will print perfectly. 

61a17d8149f352ffefd2c21a3e503ffc_origina

Printable Scenery created the OpenLOCK system in 2016. Since then it has become the standard. Its innovative seamless locking system revolutionized dungeon system. Printable Scenery open-sourced the design and it allows for free commercial use to third party designers such as Open Forge.

ca8b89cfb823d5a1f044a9c484bf827a_origina

The Free Stretch Goals are a big part of our Kickstarters. The more stretch goals we hit, the more models you will get. So join us in this grand adventure and discover the stretch goals beyond.  

4e899cc9a8de62332940dcd653e82613_origina
c1a7240755add991b14b686809dc1b92_origina

1b5de4aa1b7e37060304d9cdcbf927e7_origina

The bonus items listed below are free with the All-In Pledge.   

1934bfb6f46afdd15cb3739064014dd6_origina

a09d65881efd92b8ea3019ac05af0cff_origina

If you want  an add-on you need to add the amount to your pledge or you can add it in the pledge manager at the end of the campaign.

Note: If you want to get Add-Ons but not any of the main pledges then you can make a pledge for the amount for the Add-Ons only. To do this: 

• 1. Select 'Back this Project' 
  • 2. Select '$1 or more -  Add-Ons Only'
  • 3. Enter the amount for the Add-Ons. 

Once the campaign closes you will be sent a link to the pledge manager to select the add-ons that you picked.

Ruined Winterdale II Add-On NZ$30

Back by popular demand, the Ruined Winterdale II Add-On contains 5 never before ruined buildings. To claim this add-on package you need to add the amount NZ$30 to your pledge or you can add it in the pledge manager at the end of the campaign.

298f91e0d39e28e2fb4898aa3004f14a_origina

Dungeon Booster Add-On NZ$50 

The Dungeon Booster Add-on contains walls and floors that are designed to boost your Rampage dungeon encounters.  To claim this add-on package you need to add the amount NZ$50 to your pledge or you can add it in the pledge manager at the end of the campaign.  

2f4a1e3719ca3b118835f11e8719a070_origina

Previous Kickstarter add-ons are bundled items that have been requested by backers from previous campaigns. 

Click on the links below to see the list of models that are part of each Add-On.  (eg. the Lost Tribes contains 13 models)

Edited by Talae
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

I didn't need to see this.....

I went all in for my new Ender 3. I am tempted to pick up some add ons too.

• Like 1

I'm on the fence about this one.  I missed their previous Kickstarter, but have bought some at retail and they are very nice models.  But the buy-in prices are a bit on the high side compared to other STL based projects that I have backed.  That is probably the one thing that is keeping me from pulling the trigger.

• Like 1

You'll have lots of fun printing these, I'm sure.  I already bought a bunch of other stuff, so I might try to resist.

Just now, Clearman said:

I'm on the fence about this one.  I missed their previous Kickstarter, but have bought some at retail and they are very nice models.  But the buy-in prices are a bit on the high side compared to other STL based projects that I have backed.  That is probably the one thing that is keeping me from pulling the trigger.

I don't know that I agree.  There is a pretty large number of unique parts for the price.  But if you wouldn't use many of the parts, then I would definitely agree.

22 minutes ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

I have houses now ... I have houses now ... I have houses already ... (Backed Battlesystems cardboard village and have a number of 3d files - some actually already printed) ... but man, that Goblin Grotto ... uh ...

I hear ya.  I just looked at all the unlocked stretch goals and I'm starting to waiver.

• Like 3

Hi all,

I'm the Product Developer for Printable Scenery. If anyone wants to ask any questions about the Kickstarter I'm happy to oblige. There are a lot more stretch goals planned.

Thanks,

Samuel Campbell

• Like 6

I just backed Savage Atolls so I'm kinda out priced on big stl KSes right now. Thou I'll definitely look at retail as the goblin caverns I think would make perfect terrain/map for We Be Heroes?

Anyone know if there are freebie samples available to print?

5 hours ago, Talae said:

Anyone know if there are freebie samples available to print?

I haven't seen any samples for this campaign, but I did pick up some of the models from their last campaign and they print beautifully on my Ender 3.

On 7/29/2019 at 3:24 PM, Clearman said:

I hear ya.  I just looked at all the unlocked stretch goals and I'm starting to waiver.

Also,  I caved and pledged for the All-In Bundle