Sign in to follow this  
Dan d'Lyon

WarLayer 3D Printable Terrain

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/seansutter/relicblade-storms-of-kural?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Challenge Fate in the all new Two-Player Battle Set for Relicblade!

Malevolent arcane storms erupt from the moldering remains of ancient gods. At the opulent zenith of forbidden temples, bold heroes and dark champions clash for supremacy. Will you harness the languishing fury of the forgotten gods, or lay low the otherworldly oppressors to free the world from their hateful designs?
      Back at the Bold Adventurer pledge level to bend the fate of the world to your iron will!! 
      Relicblade is a tactical fantasy miniatures game! Players recruit the ultimate squad of fantasy heroes or cruel villains as they battle over the fate of the world. Choose your path and gather the greatest warriors of the age to your cause! Enter a world of magical treasures, wonders, and horrors. Compete against rivals in the bitter struggle for supremacy! The rules are deceptively simple and easy to learn, but you'll immediately face deep tactical choices in this dynamic battle game. 
      Studio Miniatures painted by Malev This Kickstarter campaign will launch an all new two-player battle set. This set includes two full sized 100-point warbands consisting of eight powerful champions and a full deck of all-new cards. Players will also take on the rebel gods at the cursed Temples of Kural in the included scenario pack. The two-player set not only expands the game, but also offer a great entry point for new players as they explore the 2nd Edition of Relicblade! 
      -Core Pledge Level-  The Core pledge level includes:

8 Relicblade Miniatures. High-quality, easy to assemble, and glorious to paint, one-part metal miniatures.
         36 beautifully illustrated Relicblade cards. Including 8 character cards, 18 upgrade cards, 6 relic cards, and 4 rules reference cards.
         Storms of Kural scenario pack. The set will include a compact pamphlet with intense scenarios to challenge your skills in the explosive Storms of Kural.
         Two-Player Token Set. Including 10 dodge tokens, 6 disabled tokens, two bind tokens, two double-sided stun/poison tokens, double-sided armor buff/debuff token, double-sided buff/debuff token, 1 target ground token, 1 double-sided spell token, 3 double-sided relic/treasure marker tokens, 1 critical wound token, and two precision measurement gauges.
         Signed art print. Limited edition 6"x9" Storms of Kural art print signed by creator Sean Sutter.  Exclusive Relic Card. Relic cards are the powerful unidentified magical items that are drawn from the aptly named Relic Deck. Add this exclusive Storms of Kural Kickstarter relic card to your collection!
        New Players boost to the "Champion of Adventure" tier to include the hardcover core rulebook at a steep discount!
      AND UK friendly... :o
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1296268806/jasper-board-game-table

Story
      The Jasper is a board gaming table with a 3' x 5' (91 x 152 cm) playing area that seats six people and can be converted into a dining table. Made in the USA by BoardGameTables.com.
      The first Jasper launched on Kickstarter two years ago. Now this campaign adds two highly requested options:
      Shipping to Europe and Australia (in addition to USA and Canada). Cherry color tables. Both these options are only available during this campaign. 
        You could write the next great novel on your phone, but you'll type faster on a laptop. Things go smoother when you have the right tool for the job.
      A board game table is the perfect tool for playing board games.

Give your hobby a real home in your home.
      Complete list of all dimensions at the bottom of the page.
      A sleek timeless design that doesn't scream "look at me!", but patiently waits for you to discover its beauty, in your time, while eating dinner or playing a game.
      Should you want some variety for your play surface, any 3' x 5' neoprene will fit nicely inside.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/1897919106?ref=ek0vh3&token=dace0a50

Story
      Welcome to Nemesis Lockdown draft page! Campaign is not yet live (currently planned for May / June), but you can see here some of the first information and leave your feedback! There will be gradually more and more stuff we will be sharing here, so you can check it out from time to time, but most importantly - click "Notify me on Launch" if you don't want to miss the campaign! 
      Nemesis Lockdown is first standalone expansion to Board Game hit - Nemesis (BGG rating #35 overall, #9 thematic). Lockdown will bring the same cinematic, thematic Sci-Fi horror feel to totally new setting: Base on Mars. It will come with lot of new, fresh ideas and content while keeping some of the core Nemesis mechanics that makes every play an unforgettable story to be told.
      Nemesis: Lockdown
      I should have known when they asked us to prepare the landing platform. There are only two reasons to make a night sample transfer. It’s either too urgent to wait, or it’s a black op. Both spell trouble.
      My survival instinct, honed by twenty years of work in the Sample-Return Receiving Facilities, was screaming, considering the rumours that reached even our remote site.
      Maybe if I bailed right there, I wouldn’t be crouching in a dark lab, sweaty palms clutching a scalpel, and this damned soft voice repeating over my head: “Containment Breach, Containment Breach…”
      Things only got bleaker when they told us there would be human BSL-5-ET subjects coming. Extra-terrestrial samples and living people don’t usually mix. They SHOULD NEVER mix. Something went really bad out there, and we got caught in it.
      When Martinsen and Sovich processed the first sample, I only caught a peek from behind the armored glass. There was one word on the container.
      “Nemesis.”
      I wasn’t there when the actual breach happened. There were screams over the intercom. The main power went out. Soon, I saw Martinsen and one of the human subjects running to me from the isolation ward elevator, as if the devil himself chased them. I’ve seen it for a split second, before they were caught. I’d rather take my chances with the devil, than with the thing that took them.
      Now, it’s been fifteen minutes since I last heard any shots. The pain in my mangled leg subsides. I get up and slowly make my way to one of the security stations. Am I the only one left? No, thank god! Sovich is still kicking. I have her on a live feed from the main terminal. She’s…
      Changing the logs! Switching her name for mine. Frigging rat! When the board learns we had a containment breach, there will be hell to pay, and she wants to make sure the bill is on my name.
      Now, she turns towards the main console. In the middle of it, under the protective glass, is the A3-5 button, a big chunk of red plastic. They told us it enables the “Code Red Emergency Protocol” but we had no clearance to know what the protocol actually is.
      Don’t do it, Sovich. You might just nuke us. Don’t…
      Of course she does. She wants to play the good girl, an upstanding citizen.
      Well, there’s still time to fix everything. No one will call until morning. We’re on a dark side of the planet now, blocking all signals. I need to get topside, to the secondary console in the other building. Re-write the logs, access the classified procedures, and see what new trouble she got us into.
      The only things between me and my salvation is a broken airlock, a long stretch of hellish surface, and enough gamma radiation to hard-boil an egg. I’m betting these things can’t walk outside.
      That would be too frigging unfair...
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/initiativerod/the-legendary-rod-of-initiative?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Brothers Forged Campaign Supplies is a small business formed from the fellowship of an adventuring party. We have collectively been playing Dungeons & Dragons since the '80s. Now, with our diverse skill set, and months of building and testing prototypes we are prepared to create and launch this project.
      "Roll Initiative!"
      Two of the most exciting words to hear (or speak) in an adventure. But tracking initiative can be a major distraction from the action unfolding. Brothers Forged have tried many methods to keep players immersed during this process. None to our satisfaction. Until now.
      The world is untamed and wild regions abound. Monsters could be hiding around every corner, and sometimes they show themselves when you least expect it. And when they join combat in a later round, adding them to your initiative tracker can be a distraction from the gaming experience. When they are killed, removing them from the tracker is yet another interruption. Finally there is an easy way to add and remove creatures and enemies quickly and easily. With handcrafted wooden dry-erase compatible nameplates - that affix themselves to the tracker via the power of magnetism - it's incredibly easy to create space and shuffle the initiative order about while maintaining the immersion that makes Tabletop Role Playing Games (TTRPGs) so much fun.
      Behold, the power of magnetism! (actual tracker not self-assembling) The Legendary Rod of Initiative has vastly improved our gaming experience and now we want it to improve yours as well!
      How We're Going to Make It Happen
      Like a wizard preparing spell components for conjuration in a later battle, we have been building, testing, and revising the Legendary Rod of Initiative, at last conjuring it into creation in its current incantation. We have searched the shops of many towns and villages to gather all of the components and sourced the raw materials needed to scale production in order to deliver the Legendary Rod to the gaming community at large. The forge has been ignited, and the Brothers are ready to begin production.
      Right now, we need your help raising the gems, gold and silver coins needed to begin manufacturing. The funds raised by this campaign will be used to purchase the necessary components, keep the forge lit, manufacture, and ultimately deliver the Legendary Rod of Initiative across the realms!
      Pledge Rewards
      An original PDF adventure created by Brothers Forged. Delve into the lair of a unique dragon that possesses the power of magnetism and attempt to recover the Legendary Rod of Initiative -  a powerful magickal artifact.
      Includes maps, pre-generated characters, and the necessary information to GM and play the epic adventure. Based on 5e ruleset, recommended for 4-5 players, levels 5-10.
      Take your quest to new heights and play your character with more confidence! Track your initiative with a custom nameplate laser etched with your character's name (or a monster, or NPC, or BBEG, or your favourite animal companion's name). Built with the same awesome magnetic force that makes your party's Legendary Rod of Initiative so magickal. Up to two lines of text, 10-12 character limit per line.
      Actual nameplates will vary from those shown above.  A custom designed limited edition t-shirt featuring your choice from the evil dragon trifecta - red dragon, green dragon or blue dragon.
      Close-up of dragon artwork. All shirts will be black in color, with various sizes available. If your pledge includes this reward let us know your size and dragon colour in the Backer Survey after the campaign.
      Pledge for this reward tier and you'll get:
      1 Limited Edition Dragon T-shirt (your choice of dragon colour - red, green or blue) Quest for the Rod of Initiative (PDF) The original Brothers Forged Hex Dragon Dice Chest, available in Rustic Maple (stained a dark brown), Natural Maple, or Red Oak. Each chest is crafted from domestically sourced hardwoods, emblazoned with the head of a furious dragon. We use a beautiful oil finish that feels great in your hands. Each chest's interior has enough room for a set of 7+ standard polyhedral dice and includes a special hexagonal enclosure to keep your precious d20s separate. Plus, each chest includes a bonus 20-sided die for free!
      Examples of Hex Dice Chest finishes (dice shown, not included). Three different finishes available - your choice! Keep those dice safe; the dragon is on the outside guarding them for you!   Don't leave your dice's luck to chance, 6 strong magnets and innovative inset lip ensure each half is securely fastened shut to keep your dice, and your luck, as safe as can be. These will look awesome at your table during your next session.
       Pledge for this reward tier and you'll get:
      1 Hex Dragon Dice Chest (your choice of finish - Rustic Maple, Natural Maple, Red Oak) Bonus d20 die! Quest for the Rod of Initiative (PDF) You've waited your entire gaming life for this - an easy way to track initiative on the fly. Be ready for anything with the Legendary Rod of Initiative from Brothers Forged.
      The Legendary Rod of Initiative in all its glory.  
    • By Inarah
      Young artist, first Kickstarter project. Seems to be well planned. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mashafalkov/riders-on-the-worm?ref=user_menu

"The goal of this campaign is to fund the printing of high-quality stickers that are both UV resistant and waterproof.  Each sticker will be 4" x 4" - large enough to enjoy the smaller details in the artwork, printed on waterproof and UV-resistant 4mm vinyl."

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)