• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By John McAvoy
      Hello all,

We launched our Kickstarter for Studio X four days ago, and it's funded. The Studio X Mobile Painting Studio is for the miniature painter on the go, or has a limited work area.  It's lightweight, compact (8" x 8" x 13.5") and durable; it's perfect for going to conventions, your local gaming store, or painting with friends. 

Studio X holds up to 60 standard dropper style paint bottles as well as a combination of miniatures, tools, bits, and sprues.  It also comes with a removable brush/tool hanger that can be mounted in your work area.  

Come check out our Kickstarter .  

If you have any questions, please ask; we are more than happy to answer.

Thank you

• By Lidless Eye
      I figured I'd do one mega-gallery of the first of my resin 3D printed miniatures.  All are done on an Elegoo Mars.

Oni Kyojin from Artisan Guild.  My first printed, as they were pre-supported.

Rangers of Shadow Deep: Incinerator left me with a hankering for an old-school Ogre.  This guy is not really a Heroquest Ogre but a 3D print from a scan of one.

Demihuman Zombies from DuncanShadow:

Kobolds from DuncanShadow:

Warforged from Fabio Schizzo:

Orcs from Artisan Guild:

An assorted collection from The Lost Dragons Kickstarter.

A Dragonborn Paladin and High Elf Druid representing my sister in law and her husband's characters for our Storm King's Thunder campaign from said assortment:

• By TheAuldGrump
      Nice looking, but less than a day left - Spool Tower

For some reason the SF terrain has me thinking Alpha Complex from Paranoia....

The Auld Grump
    • By Rob Dean
      I have been wanting to build tree bases of several trees each for use at home. (Conventions will probably require individual trees for transport reasons.). I finally got around to starting a few test bases today.

This one is approximately done, and uses a base with some extra scenic materials started at a workshop at Gencon last year.

The next two are in progress.  I need to paint the rocks, add some flock, and then glue down the trees.  While I would expect that 10-15 bases will be wanted for at-home gaming, three will have to do for now, and should feature in the current digression project, an attempt to paint/build everything new for a small-ish skirmish game.

• By Glitterwolf
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/buryak/the-rampart-printable-stl-3d-models-for-wargaming?ref=discovery_similar

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)