Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By justcallmej
      Double Launch today. First our " '2 Tower" mini-kickstarter, go get a FREE siege tower just for checking it out!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gamescape3d/2-tower-a-tall-tale-for-3d-printing-free-siege-tower

Second, we launched a Patreon for Open_Peg product and diagram development.
      Owners and backers should be getting a link for about 30 new roofs today, unrelated to the Patreon:)

<Patreon links not allowed>

Thanks for checking it out, I'll be around to answer questions_Jeremy

• By Devil Inside Productions
      New Kickstarter for more Goetia Demons, Furfur, Balam & Purson this time!

And also Goetia Demon Seal Rings:

Here's the link to the Kickstarter for anyone who might be interested:

Hell Awaits... Wave 6

Thanks for looking!

• By Aenor
      this is my new Kickstarter Project (already funded but moving to new stretch goals)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aenorminiatures/ogres-and-orcs

the ogres are properly sized monsters at 60mm, cast in resin
      the orcs are 32-33mm, not of the muscular kind but vicious Tolkien inspired ones and are available in both resin and metal

I hope you like them!

the first ogre has 2 heads to chose from

the 3rd one (current SG) is still a WIP

some of the orcs

• By joshuaslater
      From Tiny Terrain Models
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1026360580/fa-de-28mm-post-apocalyptic-metal-miniatures?ref=nav_search&amp;result=project&amp;term=fA:DE&amp;fbclid=IwAR2o1cXmUyOsQt0v5h_fhoUuwT4A1JpFyFrNcdrJccVM_NlF2BDYnzrBWuw

• By Jordan Peacock
      Online, from a certain market of miniatures, I found some "Kaosball" team expansion packs on clearance (for a better price than what they're listed at now, as of this writing).  Each pack contains 13 32mm-scale minis in 2 poses (6 of one pose on 25mm square bases, and 7 of an alt pose on 25mm round bases), a "bust" that represents the "team coach," and a game-specific 12-sided die (which I suppose isn't much use for anything, unless I actually wanted to play the game).  Anyway, this worked out to being under $1 a figure, and the sculpts looked interesting, so I got a few packs.  (I find it hilarious, though, that while most of the packs are marked down, the "Felinia Hellcats" -- scantily-clad gun-toting cat-girls -- are specifically marked as "[CLEARANCE]" and yet they're priced at about 3x the asking price for each of the other teams.)

I originally picked these guys up (the "Samaria Barbarians") with a vague intent that "someday" I would run a Savage Worlds convention one-shot scenario heavily inspired by the "Brütal Legend" video game ... but it occurred to me that few if any of my players would have heard of that game, and I'm no particular "expert" on anything rock-and-roll-related, so maybe I'm not the best person to GM such a setting.

However, I could always use a few more post-apocalyptic wastelanders.  The "big hair" style here doesn't necessarily look like it would fit the current Fallout aesthetic as established in Fallout 4 and Fallout 76, but I think these guys wouldn't look terribly out of place in the original Fallout 1 & 2 (what with all the "Mad Max" and "Fist of the North Star" wannabes wandering about in those games).  I removed the figures from their bases, putty-and-texture-stamped the 25mm round bases, putty-and-texture-stamped some plastic 25mm rounds for the remaining figures, and did a few hand swaps and bit-add-ons to give a few of the figures visible ranged weaponry.  (I figured that would give me a little more buy-in if I were to field a gang of these guys for an encounter and then they start FIRING on the PCs, versus what pushback I might get if they *appeared* to only be armed with axes.)

I used some paper printed license plates to add some "junk armor" elements to further reinforce the "post-apocalyptic" vibe.

Each team pack also comes with a "bust" to represent the team coach.  I went with a bronze-and-verdigris scheme for each.
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 306 Guests (See full list)